Files HD (formerly known as Downloads Lite - Download Manager for iPad) features a Web browser that lets you save documents to your iPad so that you can work with them offline. It has a built-in file manager, with robust viewer for all iOS supported document types, powerful photo browser, advanced PDF reader, full Dropbox support, and more.
NOTE: This app does not support downloading of audio or video content.
√ File manager
- Folders support
- Move, rename and delete files
- Search by file name
- Document viewer that supports .pdf, .doc, .xls, .ppt, .txt, .html, .webarchive and .rtf file formats
- Extract ZIP and RAR archives
- Import photos from camera roll
√ Tabbed browser
- Provides a user experience very similar to Safari
- Supports unlimited tabs
- Tap and hold on a link to open it in new tab or download it
- Fully featured bookmark manager
- History support
- Address bar auto-completion
- HTTP basic authentication
- Form-based authentication
- Integrated Google or Yahoo! search
- Ability to spoof browser's User-Agent string to display web pages like Firefox
- Unified smart search field. Type a URL or search term in the unified smart search field, the browser automatically suggests the closest match to what you’re looking for.
√ Download manager
- Fast downloading speed
- Save pages with images for offline viewing
- Supports resuming of interrupted downloads reliably
- Live download progress bar and speed indicator
- Active downloads badge number
- Add arbitrary download link
- Always download with correct filename
- Ability to download file of unknown size
√ Dropbox integration
- Upload, download and manage files
- Sync what you want, keep files on your device
√ Advanced PDF viewer
- Huge PDF files work flawlessly
- Text search
- Tap PDF links to jump across the file
√ Photo viewer
- Swipe to move between images in a folder
- Zoom in and out with pinch gesture
- Thumbnails view of all images in a folder
- Ability to save images to photo album
√ File transfer
- iTunes USB File Sharing lets you drag and drop files between your iPad and computer
- Supports HTTP and FTP protocols
- Transfer files to and from computer that is in the same Wi-Fi network
- Send files as email attachments
√ Passcode lock
√ Mobile Safari integration
- Bookmarklet that lets you send links from Mobile Safari to Files HD app
- Background downloading
√ Inter-app document interchange
- Other apps can save their files to Files HD app (e.g. Email app can save attachments to Files HD app)
√ Recovery Mode
- If the browser caught in an endless loop of pop-up alerts, go to the iOS built-in "Settings" app, find "Files HD", turn on "Recovery Mode", then force-quit and relaunch the app.
- Fixed "2 bytes" download bug
Beoordelingen en recensies
App is restricted to 10 downloads
This limitation is nowhere mentioned in its itunes description. Beware, to go beyond 10 downloads you have to pay € 5.49.
Does exactly what it is supposed to do
Files HD is the best download app currently on the market. No annoying pop-ups or adds.
This is an awesome app! This totally replaces iTunes! I never have to pay anything if I want to download a song. But I would like to be able to move files t a different folder, because now you have to download it again to a different place.
- Hian Zin Jong
- 28.3 MB
- Vereist iOS 10.3 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPad.
- Engels, Japans
- Je moet minstens 17 jaar zijn om dit programma te downloaden.
- Onbeperkte webtoegang
- Content met intense volwassen/suggestieve thema’s kan regelmatig voorkomen
- © 2018 Hian Zin Jong
- In-app aankopen
- Full Version Upgrade € 3,49
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.