van Rainer Standke
Open de Mac App Store om apps te kopen en te downloaden.
Create Edit Decision Lists - EDLs - from Final Cut Pro X XML files. The EDLs conform to the CMX 3600 standard and can be sent to post production systems like DaVinci Resolve, Smoke, etc.
EDL X features flexible Source Reel Name handling:
• Source names can be read from XML files, or directly from the QuickTime files used in the project.
• Alternatively, media file names, or full file paths can be used.
• Source names can be made to conform to strict CMX standards (three numbers), or 8, 16, 32 or unlimited alpha-numerical characters.
• All source names are user-editable, on a per-source basis.
EDL-X groups all video and audio clips into as few tracks as possible. Each video track gets its own EDL, with synch audio in the same EDL.
Wat is er nieuw in versie 2.0
Version 2 is a near-complete re-write of the application, removing some previous limitations, and adding some new features:
• Role Filtering: control what footage is included based on Roles assigned in FCP X.
• Support for retimed footage on all nesting levels.
• List Effects including some parameters and keyframes.
• Fades at the head or tail of clips can be represented as dissolves in the EDL.
• EDL-X can be used as a Share Destination straight from FCP X's Share menu. This means that an XML file doesn't have to be explicitly saved to disk any more, and sequences/cuts/projects can be made to EDL-X from FCP X in a single step.
- € 99,99
- Categorie: Video
- Bijgewerkt: 04-08-2015
- Versie: 2.0
- Grootte: 2.0 MB
- Taal: Engels
- Ontwikkelaar: Rainer Standke
- © XMiL Workflow Tools, Rainer Standke 2012-2015
Compatibiliteit: OS X 10.9 of hoger, 64-bit processor