eTask for iPad
Open iTunes om apps te kopen en te downloaden.
eTask (Enterprise Tasks) is a standards based task organization app that allows you to view, edit, create, delete, and sync your Tasks with your e-mail server, similar to the way you do with iCal. With eTask you can fully exchange your todo lists with your computer task app on your mac or PC (through the email server). Once configured you can enter tasks on iCal, Outlook, Sunbird, or your web-interface and fully interoperate with your iPad.
The support site has specific setup examples for every server we support. We are always glad to help so please don't hesitate to contact us via our support e-mail address.
NO subscription to purchase! Use your existing groupware server or setup a free Yahoo account (see support site for more info).
eTask syncs with Groupware (e-mail) servers such as Kerio, MS Exchange 2007/2010/2013, or Yahoo using a variety of protocols such as the CalDAV standard, Exchange Web Services (Microsoft), and iCalendar for publish/subscribe. You can even create local iPad only tasks.
Don't have a Groupware server? Consider creating a free account on iCloud or Yahoo. From this free account you can use eTask for tasks. You can also access tasks, calendars, and e-mail via the web-interface, iCal/mail on a mac, or Thunderbird/Lightning (mozilla.org) on windows. See the eTask/FAQ page for more info.
Local tasks may be Published on a calendar server such as iCalx (iCal Exchange) or you may Subscribe to a task list that someone else has published on a calendar server. Publish and subscribe use HTTP(S) protocols.
Now you can reach your TODO lists wherever you take your iPad. Create as many task lists as you like and sync them with your server(s). For example if you run Kerio Mail Server or MS Exchange 2007 at work and use Yahoo for your personal calendar/tasks eTask will sync to both servers. You can then view, edit, insert, and delete tasks from your iPad.
On an airplane or otherwise out of network connectivity? No problem. eTask saves your edits and applies them the next time you are connected to a network.
Currently eTask supports:
- Kerio Mail Server (KMS)
- MS Exchange 2007/2010/2013 +EWS (+ Flagged emails)
- Oracle Beehive
- Yahoo Calendar (see step-by-step setup tutorial on support site)
- Cosmo Chandler
- Darwin Calendar Server
- Apple Server iCalServer
- Zimbra Collaboration Suite
- Sun Java Calendar Server 7
- iCalX.com publish/subscribe
- Toodledo subscribe and full sync
Please e-mail support if your server is not listed. We are always interested in adding support for more servers.
- Syncing with CalDAV servers
- Multiple Accounts (Task Lists)
- Local iPad task lists
- Publish and Subscribe (via iCalx)
- Support for http and secure (https)
- View, Edit, Create, and Delete tasks
- Local Notifications (iOS 4 only)
- Repeating tasks
- User configurable time display window
- Sorting tasks on Several fields
- Quick complete/uncomplete selection
- View all tasks on one list or by account
- e-mail tasks in iCalendar format
- Assign color to accounts and categories
- See Support page for information on specific e-mail and publish/subscribe servers
- See the new Yahoo account setup tutorial on the support site
- See the FAQ page for limitations on specific clients (Outlook, iCal, etc.)
Future Features include
- Support for additional server types
- Additional languages
Wat is er nieuw in versie 1.13.8
Fixed issue with requesting permission for badges and notifications.