Evernote helps you focus on what matters most and have access to your information when you need it. Input typed notes or scan handwritten notes. Add to-do’s, photos, images, web pages, or audio ... and it’s all instantly searchable. Organize notes any way you want and share with anyone. And Evernote syncs across your devices so your information is always with you, everywhere you go.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
Evernote gives you the tools you need to keep your work effortlessly organized:
• Write, collect and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists and to-do lists
• Take notes in a variety of formats, including: text, sketches, photos, audio, video, PDFs, web clippings and more
• Use the camera to effortlessly scan, digitize, and organize your paper documents, business cards, handwritten notes and drawings
• Use Evernote as a digital notepad and easy-to-format word processor for all your thoughts as they come
Evernote gives you the ability to sync your content across devices:
• Sync everything automatically across any computer, phone or tablet
• Start your task working on one device and continue on another without ever missing a beat
• Add a passcode lock to the mobile app for more privacy
SHARE YOUR IDEAS
Evernote gives you the tools to share, discuss and collaborate productively with others:
• Create, share and discuss with the people who help get your work done, all in one app
• Search within pictures and annotate images to give quick feedback
• Develop your projects faster and let multiple participants work on different aspects
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Make personal checklists to keep your thoughts organized
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists
• Gather, capture and store every thought you need to stay productive
• Plan events such as holidays, weddings or parties
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Create agendas, write memos and craft presentations
• Annotate documents with comments and thoughts during team meetings, then share with colleagues
• Get your projects underway faster and maximise productivity by letting multiple participants access and work on different aspects alongside each other
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss a vital thought
• Clip and highlight articles from the web for academic research
• Plan and collaborate for better academic group work
BETTER NOTE INTERACTION WITH 3D TOUCH
• Quick Actions for faster note creation and search
• Sketch in notes with pressure sensitive ink
EVERNOTE FOR APPLE WATCH
• Dictate notes and they will be transcribed in Evernote
• Dictate searches and get results on your Apple Watch
• View newly created & updated notes
• Set reminders, get notifications, and never forget anything
Also available from Evernote:
EVERNOTE PREMIUM - The ultimate workspace.
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Save emails to Evernote
• Search inside Office docs and attachments
• Annotate PDFs
• Scan and digitize business cards
• Show notes as presentations, instantly (desktop only)
$7.99 monthly, $69.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
- It was a day like any other. Until you tried to create a note in a shared notebook, and the app suddenly crashed. You fell to your knees, pounded your fists on the floor, and cried out in despair, “Whyyy? Why, in the name of all that is good and decent, can’t they just fix that?” We’ve got great news: we fixed that.
Ratings and Reviews
Poor performance (again)
If it all worked smooth it is a great app, because you can access the infomation on laptop and smartphone. However, since a few weeks performance is (again) pretty bad: When opening, it first starts uploading even though last update was long before. Secondly when opening a saved item, it sometimes doesn’t load; you need to go out and in again to have the content to load.
New version crashes
Evernote is still extremely slow on iPad 4, iOS 10.2.
Poor for editing, great for organising
Been using this app for almost a year. For storing links or pieces of text.
When you try to select a piece of text in a note things become clumsy and very annoying. The keyboard keeps popping up and away when you press another line. When the keyboard is shown you can select text, copy, delete etc. But many times text is selected and no keyboard is shown so you can't delete. Then when you select large text when the keyboard is showing scrolling won't work. The cursor will not move beyond the top or bottom of the screen so you end up with numerous select/delete actions. Cumbersome and not user friendly programmed.
Similar iritations when you try to paste some text in another text. Putting the cursor where you want to paste by selecting that desired area results in a popup screen with limited use. Only Copy & Select are avaliable. Doing the same again and the keyboard pops up resulting in the cursor to jump to the top of the text so you end up scrolling down again, putting the cursor there, select the are and hope the correct select popup screen shows. Can't understand why the programming has been made so clumsy, unintuitive and inconsistent.
- 126.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kabyle, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2008 - 2019 Evernote Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium € 4,99
- Evernote Premium € 44,99
- Evernote Premium € 6,99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.