Easily track your receipts and manage expenses on the go with Expensify. Just take a photo of your receipt and Expensify automatically transcribes the details. Expensify can categorize and code each receipt, and can even automatically submit business expenses for approval and reimbursement. You can track personal receipts, submit business expenses to your company (even if they don’t officially use Expensify), or collect expense reports from colleagues. With customers ranging from individual freelancers and small businesses to Fortune 500 companies, Expensify is the perfect tool for anyone who needs to keep track of receipts and automate expense management.
"The Best Business Travel App" - Business Insider
"Expensify is like a virtual accountant" - Wall Street Journal
"A mobile app that helps you run your business" - Forbes
- Track and submit receipts and expenses
- Next-day direct deposit reimbursement
- In-app purchase
- Mileage and GPS tracking
- Automatic credit card import
- Works with receipts in any currency
- Corporate card reconciliation
- Candidate reimbursement
- Per diem functionality
- Accounting integrations (QuickBooks, Xero, NetSuite, Intacct, and more!)
- Endorsed by the AICPA and CPA.com
- Readers' Choice Awards - CPA Practice Advisor, 2018
- App Partner of the Year - Xero Americas, 2017
- Innovation Partner of the Year - NetSuite, 2017
- Best 100 Cloud Companies Worldwide - Forbes, 2016
To learn more visit use.expensify.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We improved our GPS functionality for smoother expense tracking wherever you're headed, and we also fixed some bugs along the way.
Beoordelingen en recensies
App was pretty complicated and finicky to use and didn’t help me much. Months after deleting I keep getting stupid emails and they won’t even let me unsubscribe so I am redownloading the app just to sort this out.
Reactie van ontwikkelaar ,
Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Please reach out to email@example.com so we can help you resolve this!
App of the Year!
Thank you for making this
Guys.. what did you do??
I really liked (& promoted among colleagues) using expensify, but I'm not happy since the most recent update.
Three main points
1. When typing 60,78 it changes to 6078,00.. there are different international ways of typing decimals. When I enter an amount, the only decimal character my screen/keyboard gives is a , (comma). I cannot even enter a . (dot) on my phone which has Dutch as it’s basic settings. So likely the automation in the app should be altered??
2. When adding a new expense; it keeps using a currency I’m NOT using where I am now. I have tried to change the standard currency of the app already but without any noticeable success. So with every expense I have to change the currency 😕
3. I always use ‘more options’ to add category and tag etc... can the app maybe be made smart that it keeps the same setting as your previously added expense???
Point 2&3 should be fixed if a new expense inherits (some) settings of the previous expense.
Reactie van ontwikkelaar ,
Sorry you’re having trouble. Can you send us a note via firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Help & Feedback section of the app so we can troubleshoot for you? Thanks!
- Expensify, Inc.
- 106.5 MB
Vereist iOS 9.0 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
- Beoordeeld 4+
- Deze app kan je locatie gebruiken zelfs als de app niet geopend is. Hierdoor kan de batterij sneller leegraken.
- © Expensify, Inc 2019
- In-app aankopen
- Monthly Subscription € 4,99
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.