Tired of weed and the red light district? Want to escape the crowds of Amsterdam? Fietsy lets you discover the beautiful sights in the areas surrounding Amsterdam - by bike! The app offers a choice of biking routes - compiled by in-the-know locals - that guide you past unexpected spots. Of course you will encounter windmills, dunes and flowerfields. But also: microbreweries, World War II bunkers and secret tea gardens. Oh, you wonder what Fietsy stands for? "Fiets" means bike in Dutch!
• Several awesome biking routes to choose from
• Find out Amsterdam’s hidden gems and unexpected sights
• A clear interface that guides you safely along the route
• Winner of the European Design Award 2016
• Constantly updated with new routes to keep things refreshing and new!
Fietsy needs access to your location to send notifications to guide you safely through the Dutch wilderniss and that requires quite some battery power. So be sure to bring your charger with you!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We have a brand new urban route for our bike lovers to discover.
Ratings and Reviews
Great way to explore new places
- The Main Ingredient
- 39.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 The Main Ingredient B.V.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.