FiLMiC Pro v6 is the most advanced video camera for mobile. Ever. FiLMiC Pro has been enhanced with cutting-edge capabilities and the most responsive manual camera interface available on an iPhone, iPod or iPad.
A multi-time iOS Video Camera App of the Year, FiLMiC Pro has been used in more high profile video projects than any other video app.
Accolades to Date:
Best Video Camera App - Best App Ever Awards
Best Video Camera App - TUAW, Editors Pick
Best App Ever finalist - Tap! Magazine
Gizmodo Essential App
5 Stars, Editors Review, cnet.com
App of the Week: Time.com/Techland
Editors Choice - Wired, Film Riot, Macworld
v6 continues this tradition by providing filmmakers, newscasters, teachers, vloggers, artists and musicians with the capability to shoot in a LOG gamma curve. LOG allows for greater tonal range and flexibility in post production setting the iPhone’s capabilities on par with camera equipment costing thousands more. †
v6 Banner Features:
•Dual arc slider controls for adjusting focus and exposure.
•Live analytics suite including Zebra Stripes, Clipping, False Color and Focus Peaking. (A8 processor devices and newer)
• Ramped zoom rocker control.
• Waveform monitor including in tri-mode histogram.
• White balance adjustment matrix with predefined and custom presets.
• Content Management System for project file naming.
• FiLMiC Sync integration to store preset data in the cloud and share between devices.
• Clip favoriting.
• Batch upload to supported share targets.
• Gamma curve controls for Natural, Dynamic, Flat and LOG. †
• Live shadow and highlight adjustments. †
• Live RGB, saturation and vibrance adjustments. †
(† Available as an optional purchase for iPhones with an A9 or newer processor and iPads with an A10X or newer processor. Limited to 30fps at 4k)
• Standard, manual and hybrid shooting modes. A shooting style for any skill level.
• Apple Watch support for remote start/stop and live video preview.
• Portrait (vertical) and landscape shooting orientations.
• Variable speed zoom.
• Sync audio frame rates of 24, 25, 30, 48* 50* and 60* fps. (* iPhone 6 and 6s series only).
• High speed frame rates of 60,120,240 fps (hardware dependent).
• Slow and fast motion FX options.
• Configurable time lapse Recording.
• Tri-mode histogram, including waveform monitor. (A7 processor devices and newer)
• Adjust video settings after capture (Exposure, contrast, saturation, tint, color temperature).
• Downsampling to multiple size/resolutions.
• Customizable saved personal presets.
• Aspect ratio framing guide overlays.
• Thirds guide for dynamic composition.
• Image stabilization.
• Support for FiLMiC Remote. FiLMiC Remote allows you to control an iOS device running FiLMiC Pro with a second device running FiLMiC Remote.
Full manual controls with pull capabilities for:
Up to a dozen different resolutions and aspect ratios including:
• HD Widescreen (16:9)
• Cinerama (2.59:1)
• Super 35 (2.39:1)
• Letterbox (2.20:1)
• Digital Cinema Initiative (17:9)
• Standard Definition (4:3)
• Ultra Panavision (2.76:1)
• Square (1:1)
Share your video through any iOS share-capable apps like: Facebook, DropBox, Vimeo, SanDisk iXpand, FTP
4 Flexible encoding options to balance between quality and file size:
• FiLMiC Extreme (offers 50mbps encoding at 1080p)
• FiLMiC Quality
• Apple Standard
3rd Party Hardware Support:
• Moondog Labs Anamorphic Adapter (2.40:1)
• 35mm lens adapters
• DJI OSMO Mobile gimbal
• Zhiyun Smooth 4 gimbal
Advanced Audio Features:
• Multiple audio formats - AAC, AIFF or PCM
• Auto-sensing audio sampling
• Auto-sensing headphone monitoring
• Dynamic audio meter
• Adjustable audio gain
• Stereo recording support
• Support for external microphone levels
• Variable microphone positions
***Not all features available on older devices.
v6.9.3 adds the following new features in addition to performance optimizations:
— White Balance Auto Lock: In addition to auto white balance and white balance lock, we’ve added a third state under the Imaging Panel: White balance auto-lock on record. Now if you tap the AWB icon so it turns orange, your white balance will be automatically locked when you start a recording to prevent fluctuation, and then automatically unlocked when you end it. We have a full tutorial on our official Youtube Channel so make sure you check it out.
— Stabilization enabled by default on first launch for iPhones with an A10 processor and newer: If this is the first time you’ve downloaded and opened FiLMiC Pro, you will find stabilization enabled by default on your first launch to ensure your shots are as smooth as possible. You can disable stabilization under the Settings menu.
If you have any questions, suggestions or findings please contact us at email@example.com
Beoordelingen en recensies
Stereo sound recording !!!
There’s no stereo sound recording option for the iPhone XS Max. Please make this option available for the phones that have stereo sounds recordings. Thank you
Reactie van ontwikkelaar ,
Hi Makehuang. Thanks so much for your review. Currently there is no stereo recording API available for us to support this feature, but we are hopeful it will be available once iOS 13 is released - at which point we will be quick to add support.
Why isnt Log included while you pay 22 euro already for the most expensive kit available? It isnt advertised you have to pay another 15 euro just for the last couple of features.
In response to the developers reply: we are talking about an expensive app kit that is called PRO. Then simply dont call it 'pro' if the 'real' professionals have to buy another package. Do you even understand that people might feel conned by it?
Reactie van ontwikkelaar ,
Hi Fabian. We are sorry you did not read the app store description which lists the cinematographer kit as an optional in-app purchase. This information is included beneath the app title, in the description, and under the 'information' section. We would like to provide a bit of extra detail about the Cinematographer Kit and how it came to be: Regarding the in-app purchase. The optional features in the Cinematographer Kit provide capabilities that have not been possible before on a smartphone. They allow for adjustment of the gamma curve and other color/tone controls. These sorts of features are normally found on dedicated cameras costing thousands. As you can imagine this sort of technology was costly to produce, taking the team over 18 months to design, develop and properly QA. The problem then becomes how to recoup the investment for these features. The capabilities are really only useful or relevant for advanced professionals or those aspiring to that level. Given the limited need for this set of capabilities across our user spectrum we decided to avoid increasing the base price of the app and instead to offer this as an optional in-app purchase. If you are not one to require these features than you can easily avoid them as they are not necessary for the primary usage of the app. If they are worthwhile features for you then you likely already know how much a camera with these capabilities would cost and therefore the nominal in-app purchase price is a bargain for these features. In all it was the right move for our customers and we hope we have provided some detail that explains that better. If you would like to take the conversation further or if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope tracking support for the Osmo 2 is coming as well!
Other than that, amazing control over your device. I use an iPhone 7+ and it’s way better than the stock video quality. With premiere I can really get amazing footage.
I wonder how the new XS Max compares as that one has insane video quality as well.
Reactie van ontwikkelaar ,
We do too Broodje! Thank you for the updated review and let us know if we can be of assistance in the future. (and yes the Xs Max has even better image quality and dynamic range than earlier generations. It's quite incredible)
- FiLMiC Inc
- 101.7 MB
- Foto en video
Vereist iOS 11.1 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
Duits, Engels, Frans, Italiaans, Japans, Koreaans, Portugees, Russisch, Spaans, Trad. Chinees, Vereenv. Chinees
- Beoordeeld 4+
- © 2017 FiLMiC Inc.
- € 16,99
- In-app aankopen
- Cinematographer Kit € 14,99
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.