Garmin BlueChart® Mobile
Open iTunes om apps te kopen en te downloaden.
Plan & view routes on your iPad® or iPhone® with BlueChart® Mobile. Easily and wirelessly transfer those routes to your compatible Garmin networked chartplotter. Once onboard, wirelessly stream weather data overlaid onto your chartplotter screen.¹
What's New in Version 2.0
- Wirelessly stream weather data to compatible networked Garmin chartplotter²
- Acquire weather through cellular-based Apple® devices and stream the weather onto a compatible Garmin chartplotter
- Free weather data includes weather observations including buoy reports, marine zone forecast, land zone forecast, surface wind forecast grids, sea surface temperatures, surface pressure forecast and wave forecast
- Premium Weather Data² available as an in-app purchase; includes infrared cloud imagery, radar imagery, lightning, StormWatch Land and Marine bulletins
Get Your iPad on Board
Get the same feature-rich and highly accurate BlueChart navigation available for your chartplotter right on your iPad. View shaded depth contours and inter-tidal zones with spot soundings from home. Plan your trips around marina points of interest and slipways.
Overlay with Weather Data
Acquire weather through cellular-based Apple devices and see weather conditions, temperatures, dew points, wind direction/speeds, radar and cloud cover overlaid on the chart.
BlueChart Mobile gives you the same object-oriented data and seamless chart presentation you’ve come to expect from your networked chartplotter. Interact with the map on your iPad or iPhone by using the radial menu to mark waypoints, establish a destination for your route or learn more about the features on the map. Search through BlueChart services and ActiveCaptain™ marinas for a marine service point and find the phone number, hours of operation, and amenities and services available. With the touch of a finger, view tide station and current prediction information.
When on board, wirelessly connect your Apple device to your networked chartplotter and transfer your routes, waypoints and tracks between your iPad or iPhone and chartplotter. Once underway, “follow the boat” along its route on your iPad by wirelessly sharing the GPS location from the marine network. This is the most accurate way for passengers to see the boat’s progress and position from anywhere on the boat when the Apple device’s assisted-GPS is unavailable.
ActiveCaptain Real-time Content
Use BlueChart Mobile with ActiveCaptain, a web community that provides real-time content generated by mariners. Read and write reviews about marinas, shared local boating knowledge, anchorages and hazards. More than 200,000 boaters write reviews and update the information on ActiveCaptain, with more users joining all the time.
*Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
¹Weather data can stream wirelessly to GPSMAP® 8xxx/7400/7600/8x0/10x0/7x1/5x7 series. All other BlueChart Mobile features are also compatible with GPSMAP 4/5/6/7xxx series through the optional Garmin Wi-Fi® Adapter Kit.
²Weather features vary by region. The GPSMAP 8000 series requires the Wi-Fi Adapter Kit
Wat is er nieuw in versie 2.1.4
Including re-enabling background GPS updates for iOS 9 and newer.
- Categorie: Navigatie
- Bijgewerkt: 15-08-2016
- Versie: 2.1.4
- Grootte: 270 MB
- Talen: Duits, Engels, Frans, Italiaans, Portugees, Spaans
- Ontwikkelaar: Garmin International
- © Copyright 2016 Garmin Limited or its subsidiaries.
Compatibiliteit: Vereist iOS 8.4 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
Top-aankopen vanuit app
- Northwest Europe v2013€ 59,99
- North America v2016.5€ 44,99
- Northwest Europe v2012.5€ 59,99
- Northwest Europe v2014€ 109,99
- Northwest Europe v2015.0€ 109,99
- Northwest Europe v2014.5€ 109,99
- Northwest Europe v2016.0€ 109,99
- Mediterranean 2013€ 59,99
- Nordics 2013€ 49,99
- Northwest Europe v2015.5€ 109,99