Heart Rate Recovery
By Moving Medium
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Quickly measure your recovery heart rate using your Apple Watch. Get your heart rate up, hit start, and relax. Your recovery rate after one and two minutes is automatically calculated.
The app keeps a history of measurements, so you can see how you improve over time. We never send any data from the app. All information is kept on your watch and your iPhone. Heart rate data is stored in the Health app, and used by the app using HealthKit.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
Reliability and UI improvements.
- Measurements countdown starts when heart rate has been detected
- Clearer results screen on Watch
- Last measurement remains on watch for 15 minutes after last workout
- Renamed ‘Stop’ button to ‘Cancel’, since it stops a measurement, not saving the results.
- If you haven’t unlocked full history, deleting a measurement now reloads the correct older measurement on iPhone.
Reviews are important, but popups are annoying. So we don’t show those. Since you’re here reading this now (thanks!), would you mind leaving a review?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 04 October 2016
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 19.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: Joost van der Borg
- © 2016 Moving Medium
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock History€ 2,29