Learn to code and make your own games with Hopscotch.
**Downloaded over 10 million times**
**26 million games created**
“Hopscotch is the best way to express your imagination! Most other "learn to code" apps just make you complete boring levels with 4 "move" blocks, but in hopscotch you have the freedom to create anything, which is amazing.” — BuildASnowman, Hopscotcher
“This taught me sooooo much about basics of coding. I have been able to make some cool games I hope to learn more as I advance this app was extremely helpful and easy to learn.” — BestBeginnersCoding, Hopcotcher
“I had ZERO background or programming experience. I personally checked all 8 or 10 of these blogs about recommendations. And Hopscotch was the most intuitive and interactive. It’s not like you’re just playing video games. My daughter loves it!” — Mom, S. to daughter, 8
“I am a 4th grade teacher who LOVES your app. Our students have been introduced to coding through it and I am impressed with the creativity they have shown and the skills they are building while creating projects.” — Kelley, 4th grade teacher
Whether games, art, stories, or more, you can code whatever you want with kid-friendly programming. Publish your creations to Hopscotch’s fully moderated community, where kids can play and learn from your games.
Explore and learn from millions of projects created by other kids. Open up any project to play, tweak, or remix it. With thousands of games published every week, you’ll never run out of ideas or inspiration!
Our play-along video tutorials teach you to make Crossy Road, PokemonGo, and more. Listen, watch, and code as you go! As you become a better programmer, Hopscotch will challenge you to create increasingly advanced games and apps. These skills will help you in high school, college, and beyond.
PRESS + AWARDS
** Parents Magazine: Best Apps for Families **
** FastCompany: Innovation By Design Finalist **
** Parent’s Choice Gold Medal: Software **
** Children’s Technology Review: Best Educational Technology **
** The New York Times **
** The Wall Street Journal **
** WIRED **
** Parents Magazine **
** FastCompany **
** Apple App Store Editors **
See how much your child will love learning to code with Hopscotch! Join 10 million families coding on Hopscotch. Upgrade for premium creation tools. Get a week-long free trial, and then subscribe for $7.99/month or $79.99/year. You can cancel anytime, hassle free.
Hopscotch is used on 44% of school iPads in the US. Sign up as an educator when you download Hopscotch, and then start coding in your classroom with free lesson plans and student accounts. Increase student engagement with our library of self-guided video tutorials. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started. Learn more at https://gethopscotch.org/educators
SAFETY + PRIVACY
Hopscotch values kids’ safety and privacy. Hopscotch does not require or collect Personal Information from children, and is COPPA Certified by iKeep Safe.
Subscribe to Hopscotch for premium creation tools.
You can choose between two auto-renewing subscription options:
- $7.99 per month
- $79.99 per year
Get a 7-day free trial when you upgrade Hopscotch. Cancel at any time before the trial period ends, and you won’t be charged until after the trial period. Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
To cancel a subscription, disable auto-renewal in your iTunes settings (General > iTunes Settings > Subscriptions > Manage) and allow the current period to end. Refunds are not available for unused portions of a subscription per iTunes policy.
Teachers, this one's for you. You're getting nine free coding tutorials to get your class started on the right foot. And if that wasn't enough, read on for more features!
- When you start a new project, you'll notice a fresh new section of videos that will teach you the basics of coding. And you know it's legit cause the tutorials are all aligned with Apple's Everyone Can Code curriculum.
- Students and teachers were having trouble finding all the projects from their class. That's because they were really hidden. There's a new section called "My Class" in your profile so you can easily share games and code with your classmates.
- Several of you wrote to us that the parental gate wasn't working when you put in your birthday. We were trying to be clever and had two types of gate, that didn't work so we're going with simple. If you're over 13, just enter your birthday to share a Hopscotch project or email for help.
- And one bug fix: some projects were just hanging out forever with the loading bear. Whoops! Thanks TheCMStudios for catching that!
As always, shoot us an email at email@example.com with any questions/comments/suggestions. You might just show up in the next release notes!
Beoordelingen en recensies
Aantekeningen van de redactie
Kleintjes leren programmeren en hun eigen games te maken.
Echt een supervet spel je kunt alles maken wat je wilt echt geweldig
Leuk maar jammer dat dingen geld kosten
- Hopscotch Technologies
- 141.1 MB
- Vereist iOS 9.0 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
- Engels, Spaans, Vereenv. Chinees
- Beoordeeld 4+
- © 2012-2018 Hopscotch Technologies
- In-app aankopen
- 1 Month Subscription with free trial € 8,99
- 1 Year Subscription with free trial € 90,99
- 1 Year Subscription with free trial € 79,99
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.