Radium ~ Perfect Internet Radio
Van CatPig Studios Inc.
Open de Mac App Store om apps te kopen en te downloaden.
*** Introductory 33% off sale! ***
Introducing Radium for Mac, the most beautiful and intuitive internet radio player you’ll ever use. Find stations in real time by name, genre or region, and tune in to your favorite radios with a single click.
Radium’s 20,000+ high quality stations, Equalizer, and built-in Wish List make listening to your favorite radio a breeze.
Discover new music
• Find new stations by name, genre, region, or any combination
• Love the playing track? Add it to your Wish List with a single click
• Quickly find what you feel like listening to by skimming through your stations' icons
Easily organize your favorite stations
• Click any station’s "+"/"x" icon to add/remove it from your favorites
• Click any station’s icon to change it
• To reorder your favorite stations, drag any station and drop it in its new place
Forget about the Settings
• Let Radium’s “Auto” mode select the best-sounding equalizer preset for each station
• Think another preset sounds better? Select it, and Radium will remember it for next time
• Let iCloud automatically sync your favorite stations, subscriptions, and wish list across all your devices. (Including Radium for iPhone!)
Share your favorite tunes
• Share a track you love on Twitter or Last.fm
• Generate a Radium link with one click and send it to a friend as simple text
Access your favorite subscriptions
• Radium supports many popular internet radio services, including Digitally Imported, CalmRadio, SiriusXM, and many more
Can't find your station? Send us an email and we'll add it in a jiffy. And don't forget to try the FREE iOS version!
Say hello: http://catpigstudios.com
Wat is er nieuw in versie 3.1.3
Fixed an issue that prevented some users from activating premium subscriptions.
Recensies van klanten
A step backwards
I was a big fan of the previous version, however this new version is a big step backwards.
Not sure who made the interface, but this person hates users. The interface is very confusing, basic elemets are completely hidden or don’t work as you should expect.
Play/pauze?? success! did you expect some controls in the menu bar? sorry…you have to go to a small album art window.
The app works, but the interface is annoying. The old version 2 was a lot better..
IF it can actually connect to a radio station you’re very lucky.
And IF, yes IF, a BIG IF, it keeps the connection, so you can listen a few hours, your very, very lucky.
That almost never happens, so…it's crap.
UI is crap too.
I'm looking at the same album art for 2 years now, horrible crap.