This App is designed for simply managing actual inventory. This creates and uses QRCode or Barcode. With simple operation using barcode, staff can make input easily, just scan QRCode and input the changed inventory. You can also easily track the inventory.
If you register a vendor, if it falls short of the required stock number of the warehouse, there is also a function to send the e-mail notification automatically to the vendor.
We believe that we can help you to avoid the shortage of spot parts that take time to deliver and reduce the risk of stopping production.
1. Use inventory barcode labels (UPC, EAN, QR code etc) for reading inventory using built-in camera. If there is no bar code, it can be registered by ID.
2. Just hold the barcode read. (It is unnecessary to take a picture).
3. Simply enter the increase / decrease of inventory etc. after the scan.
4. Inventory information is in a list menu, you can check information at a glance where and how much you have.
5. You can export stock movement information in CSV file. (Email)
6. Multi-language in Japanese and English (Automatic selection depending on OS language setting)
NOTE: inventory history export (csv file) and multiple user registration are offered as premium member (in-app purchase subscription) features. There are 200 item limit and 2 place limit for free account, which is more than enough for simple use!
Premium Member Subscription plan:
1. 1 user plan: $4.99/month - Unlimited places and items.
2. 2 - 5 user plan: $19.99/month - Unlimited places and items.
3. 6 - 15 user plan: $29.99/Months - Unlimited places and items.
4. 16 - 50 user plan: $49.99/Months - Unlimited places and items.
5. 51 - 100 user plan: $99.99/Months - Unlimited places and items.
6. Unlimited plan: $149.99/Months - Unlimited places and items.
After expired, if you don't renew, all accounts will be set back to free account. Every places and products which out of Free-mode will be disabled. When you continue to renew, they will be activated again.
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal, as stated above, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current billing period. You can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: http://www.enspirea.com/other/terms-conditions
Let's enjoy our simple inventory tracking app!
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.