iWriteMusic Free for iPad
Open iTunes om apps te kopen en te downloaden.
iWriteMusic for iPad is the most innovative music notation editor for iPad. With this highly practical and intuitive user interface, iWriteMusic will help you prepare sheet music for rehearsals, music lessons, home assignments and so on anywhere, anytime!
- Highly practical and intuitive user interface.
- Produces beautiful results.
- Supports most of major music notation elements.
- Many options to adjust page layout.
- Creates parts easily by using hide track feature.
- Easy transpose & partial transpose.
- Printouts directly via AirPrint.
- Exports PDF or JPG via email.
- Exports Standard MIDI file via email.
- Exports/Imports iWriteMusic file via email.
- Full-scale editor for less than 10MB.
Version 2.3 now supports:
- Multi Voice Writing up to 4 voices.
- Track Groupings
- Multi Bar Rest
- Octave Clefs
- Loop and Swing options for playback.
- Touch+Hold to move note head
- Improved Quick Help
- Easier File Handling
- Must have iOS5 for Playback.
- The response of playbacks and drawing is vary and may be limited depends on the device capability, numbers of tracks and the apps running in background.
Limitations on Free Version:
- Water mark appears on page views and printouts.
- Playback Options will be disabled after 30 days.
- Can't export Standard MIDI file.
- Can't import iWriteMusic data file. (export only)
Wat is nieuw in versie 2.3.5
- iOS7 compatibility related issues are fixed.