The JHS(E) is a dynamic journal publishing papers, reviews and commentaries from around the world. Fully peer reviewed and dedicated to the needs of hand, plastic, reconstructive and orthopedic surgeons, it publishes the best selection of current papers on hand surgery. It is essential reading for everyone involved in restoring the function to the hand and upper limb.
From May 1st 2015 The JHS (E) app will only be available to members of societies who subscribe to JHS (E) in electronic format. Usernames and passwords for individuals who subscribe to JHS (E)through a society subscription will be provided with login details by their membership organization. Individuals who subscribe at a discounted society rate directly through SAGE Publications will be provided with login details by SAGE Publications. Any enquiries regarding login details should be directed to your membership organization or SAGE Publications respectively.
- Native iPhone X compatibility
- iOS 11 stability updates
- Minor bug fixes
- SAGE Publications, Inc.
- 43.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.