Kodable – Coding for Kids
Award-winning coding curriculum for kids! Kodable is designed to teach computer science to elementary students grades K-5 (Ages 4-11).
LOST IN SPACE
The furry aliens, known as Fuzzes were exploring space when their ship unexpectedly crashed on the maze-covered planet Smeeborg. The naturally curious fuzzes need kids to program them to explore all the colorful Technomazes on the planet’s surface.
Kids learn the fundamentals of every modern programming language in a fun and inviting way. Concepts learned through the Kodable include:
- Sequence/ Order of operations
- Algorithmic operations
- Conditional logic statements
- Variables including Strings, Integers, and Arrays
- Object Oriented Programming
- Classes and Subclasses
KODABLE CURRICULUM (Common Core Aligned)
- Over 40 scripted, grab & go lesson plans
- Complete pacing for each grade
- Over 200 on-screen activities for students
- Roster Upload + Google Classroom Integration
- Homeschool and Parent curriculum available!
WHY CODE WITH KODABLE?
Even before your children can pronounce the word "algorithm" they have an astounding ability to learn how to use them. Today's best programmers fell in love with coding at a young age by experimenting with the concepts taught in Kodable. Understanding computer science empowers your child for the jobs of tomorrow, and expands your child's mind to solve problems today in more intelligent ways. Students also learn incredibly important ‘soft skills’ such as
- Problem solving skills
- Higher level thinking skills
- Collaboration skills
- Communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
The Accessibility Update! Kodable is now more accessible than ever with simpler tutorials and a brand-new Colorblind mode! Kodable coders with Monochromacy, Dichromacy, and Anomalous Tritanomaly can now differentiate between all tiles in Smeeborg and Asteroids in Asteroidia! Happy Coding!
Beoordelingen en recensies
Great game for kids to start thinking logically
- SurfScore, Inc
- 222.5 MB
- Vereist iOS 9.0 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPad.
- Beoordeeld 4+
- © SurfScore, Inc
- In-app aankopen
- Parent Plan € 32,99
- Pre-Trial Parent Plan € 21,99
- Fuzzes to Support Computer Science € 5,49
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.