Open iTunes om apps te kopen en te downloaden.
Remember the books you're looking for with Library List!
Have you forgotten the name of the book you were looking for? Just bought a duplicate of a book you already had? Now Library List gives you a convenient way to manage your list of books. You can list books by title, author and subject!
This application provides an easy to use list of books that sorts on titles and subjects!
Need to support two authors? Simply add a semicolon between the authors and both will show up independently in the author view.
Ex: Warren Murphy;Richard Sapir
Not sure what subject to put a book under? You can use a semicolon to have the title appear under both areas.
NEW in 2.1.1
* Improved notes field for extended coments
* Fixed bug that creates blank Titles page
* Updated Graphics
* Fix for issue with "Read It" and "Own It"
NEW in 2.0
* IMPORT AND EXPORT! At long last Library List will now allow users to email and upload their Lists as Comma Separated Value (CSV Files). CSV Files can be edited from Excel, Open Office or Google Docs!
* A Setting Panel to change the color of the title if you have read the book.
* Change the color of the title if you own the book.
* Use the Settings App to change the default color of titles.
(Default Color is Black)
* Delete Books from Library List.
Visit qoelabs.com/librarylist.php to get started uploading your lists!
Wat is er nieuw in versie 2.2.2
Fix for reversed colors.
- € 0,99
- Categorie: Lifestyle
- Bijgewerkt: 05-09-2012
- Versie: 2.2.2
- Grootte: 0.4 MB
- Taal: Engels
- Ontwikkelaar: Jay Palat
- © 2009 Vijaykumar Palat
Compatibiliteit: Vereist iOS 4.0 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.