Line 'em Up
Van Classroom Focused Software
Deze app is uitsluitend beschikbaar in de App Store voor iOS-apparaten.
Designed to promote mastery of number order. This app replicates a simple classroom activity in which children place number tiles in order from least to greatest.
Options include using 10, 15, or 20 number tiles and designating a range of beginning numbers.
Includes options in the iPad version to designate the beginning number as well as setting options to worth with hundreds and negative numbers.
Designed as part of the NumberSense Project at Augustana College in Rock Island, IL.
Wat is er nieuw in versie 1.6.0
Line ‘em Up 1.6.0 Update
• Updates to iPad version only.
• Added an option to show a list of correct and incorrect tiles placed.
• The option also displays the length of time taken after a Number Line is completed.
• Addressed an issue that would slow down the iPad with some device/iOS combinations.
- Categorie: Onderwijs
- Bijgewerkt: 10-03-2017
- Versie: 1.6.0
- Grootte: 31.1 MB
- Taal: Engels
- Ontwikkelaar: Randy Hengst
- © Randy Hengst and Mike Egan
Compatibiliteit: Vereist iOS 8.1 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.