Van METEO CONSULT
Open iTunes om apps te kopen en te downloaden.
METEO CONSULT, the largest independent supplier of weather forecasts and shipping forecast specialist, manages the entire forecasting process thanks to a team of top level scientists, experienced computer scientists and cutting edge equipment.
METEO CONSULT supplies weather information to 140 harbour offices and to race organisers.
METEO CONSULT is now making available its expertise in Marine weather forecasting through its new version of METEO CONSULT Marine iPhone application.
Completely free, it enables you to view:
• the 10-day coastal forecast for France and Europe with the navigable coastal area
map, information on the wind, swell, temperatures and cloud cover
• the areas surrounding ports, spots,lakes.
It also displays:
• semaphore observations
• warnings and special notices
• coastal warnings by notification and gale warnings
• videos: the situation at sea, for the different sailing areas
• satellite images and precipitation radars
The METEO CONSULT MARINE application is accessible in 4 languages: French, English, Italian and Spanish.
METEO CONSULT forecasts are also available on the www.meteoconsult.com website and by telephone, from France by phoning the short number 3201 (€1.35 per call + €0.34 per minute), and from abroad on +33 1 77 86 86 86 (standard phone call charges apply + subscription or cost of the information).
Wat is er nieuw in versie 2.1
METEO CONSULT today offers a complete redesign of its application both in terms of graphics as features.
In this new version:
* Add your own locations and share them with your friends and family
* Live weather! for the live weather of your favorite spots
* The spot map with geolocation feature to find your spot and access your forecasts easily
- Categorie: Het weer
- Bijgewerkt: 09-07-2015
- Versie: 2.1
- Grootte: 76.8 MB
- Talen: Engels, Frans, Italiaans, Spaans
- Ontwikkelaar: METEO CONSULT
- © METEO CONSULT
Compatibiliteit: Vereist iOS 7.0 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.