Metro Bike Share is now available in Downtown Los Angeles! With up to 1000 self-service bikes and up to 65 stations available 24 hours a day and 365 days a year, Metro Bike Share offers convenient round-the-clock access to a fleet of bicycles for short trips and to get to transit on your schedule. Metro Bike Share is an additional public transportation option for Angelenos and visitors to get around Downtown Angeles.
Metro Bike Share is the fast, easy, and fun way to ride. Get a bike from any Metro Bike Share station, go for a ride, and give it back at any station. It’s easy—just like riding a bike!
With the Metro Bike Share app you can also:
• See real-time bike and dock availability
• Find the nearest station to your location
• See how long your bike has been checked out
• Renew your pass or view your trip history
• Search for specific stations or places in the city
Our station map has been updated to support electric bikes. Stayed tuned for more information on our electric bike field test!
Beoordelingen en recensies
Very misleading bike company! You don’t get a receipt and you can only get $5,- rent a day with the app.
- Bicycle Transit Systems, Inc.
- 73.4 MB
- Vereist iOS 10.0 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
- Beoordeeld 4+
- © Bicycle Transit Systems, Inc.
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.