Use the new Microsoft Remote Desktop app to connect to a remote PC or virtual apps and desktops made available by your administrator. The app helps you be productive no matter where you are.
Configure your PC for remote access first by download the Remote Desktop assistant to your PC and let it do the work for you: https://aka.ms/rdsetup.
• Access remote PCs running Windows Professional or Enterprise and Windows Server
• Access remote resources published by your IT administrator
• Connect remotely through a Remote Desktop Gateway
• Secure connection to your data and applications
• Streamlined management of your connections from the connection center
• High quality video and audio streaming
Learn more about remote desktop apps at: https://aka.ms/rdapps.
Thanks for all the feedback sent to us through the App Store, in-app feedback and email. We have some exciting features and fixes in this release!
• A brand new Connection Center that supports drag and drop, manual arrangement of desktops, resizable columns in list view mode, column-based sorting, and simpler group management.
• The Connection Center now remembers the last active pivot (Desktops or Feeds) when closing the app.
• The credential prompting UI and flows have been overhauled.
• RD Gateway feedback is now part of the connecting status UI.
• Settings import from the version 8 client has been improved.
• RDP files pointing to RemoteApp endpoints can now be imported into the Connection Center.
• Retina display optimizations for single monitor Remote Desktop scenarios.
• Support for specifying the graphics interpolation level (which affects blurriness) when not using Retina optimizations.
• 256-color support to enable connectivity to Windows 2000.
• Fixed clipping of the right and bottom edges of the screen when connecting to Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 and earlier.
• Copying a local file into Outlook (running in a remote session) now adds the file as an attachment.
• Fixed an issue that was slowing down pasteboard-based file transfers if the files originated from a network share.
• Addressed a bug that was causing to Excel (running in a remote session) to hang when saving to a file on a redirected folder.
• Fixed an issue that was causing no free space to be reported for redirected folders.
• Fixed a bug that caused thumbnails to consume too much disk storage on macOS 10.14.
• Added support for enforcing RD Gateway device redirection policies.
• Fixed an issue that prevented session windows from closing when disconnecting from a connection using RD Gateway.
• If Network Level Authentication (NLA) is not enforced by the server, you will now be routed to the login screen if your password has expired.
• Fixed performance issues that surfaced when lots of data was being transferred over the network.
• Smart card redirection fixes.
• Support for all possible values of the "EnableCredSspSupport" and "Authentication Level" RDP file settings if the ClientSettings.EnforceCredSSPSupport user default key (in the com.microsoft.rdc.macos domain) is set to 0.
• Support for the "Prompt for Credentials on Client" RDP file setting when NLA is not negotiated.
• Support for smart card-based login via smart card redirection at the Winlogon prompt when NLA is not negotiated.
• Fixed an issue that prevented downloading feed resources that have spaces in the URL.
Please keep the feedback coming. We listen to it all. If you encounter any errors, you can always contact us via Help > Report an Issue.
Beoordelingen en recensies
This version is an improvement, finally allowing some macOS shortcuts to be translated to Windows terminal server sessions.
I am so glad there finally is a new version of remote desktop for OS X with smart card support! It would be even more awesome if we can optimize those bandwidth settings for low latency etc.
Door de nieuwe update kom ik niet meer op mijn werk server!!
Baal erg dat ik de update gedaan heb want daarvoor kwam ik wel op de server en nu niet meer, erg vervelend!!
- Microsoft Corporation
- 17.9 MB
- OS X 10.11 of hoger, 64-bit processor
- Beoordeeld 4+
- © 2017 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.