Corporate News & Safety App for Employee and Critical Communications
Keeping people informed and safe
Netpresenter’s Corporate News & Safety App combines solid corporate communication with a professional alert notification service. Automatically bring your internal news, alerts, push notifications, newsfeeds and SharePoint headlines to your employees’ devices, wherever they are! More info: www.netpresenter.com
- Push Notifications: Deliver alerts and messages with an effective push notification to ensure they are instantly seen by all
- Social Interaction: Allow employees to interact with colleagues by sharing, liking and commenting on articles
- Branding: Use your own logo, color scheme, menu image, category colors etc.
- Security: Protect your data with AES-256 encryption during transfer and storage. Connection secured by HTTPS
- Easy Publishing: Publish an article or trigger an alert directly from your mobile device
- Emergency Scenarios: React instantly after an emergency occurs by selecting the proper scenario from a list of premade scenarios
- AD Integration: Target content based on Active Directory Groups and Organizational Units (on-premises) or Azure AD Groups (cloud)
- User management: Allow users to log in via Active Directory, Azure AD / Office 365 or their email address
- Acknowledgements: Track down exactly who has received and read your alert. Even request people to confirm they are safe
- SharePoint Integration: Automatically display headlines, newsfeeds or other content from your SharePoint environment
- Targeting: Target your messages to specific roles, departments or locations
- Scheduling: Schedule messages based on time, day, week, month and year
* Bug Fixes
* Minor user interface changes
Beoordelingen en recensies
Corporate Internal News App with notifications.
Pretty cool app. Its like having your own pro news app. But then for internal, corporate use. Has notifications and encryption as well.
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.