It’s easier than ever to enjoy New In Chess, a must-read magazine for all chess aficionados. You can read the magazine, tap on the chess games and replay all the annotated games on your iPhone and iPad!
The app is FREE and includes free access to the complete issue 2016#8 with the report on the World Championship Match. Find out why Carlsen won.
• 8 issues a year
• FREE issue: 2016#8 available as a free download (108 pages!)
• Chess gameviewer included!
• You can replay all annotated games of the magazine on the built-in board
• Download each issue to your device to read without an internet connection
• Switch easily between reading and playing through chessgames
• Store and access back issues
• Purchase single issues using In App Purchase
• Subscribe from within the app and register your details with us to receive our newsletter
• Want more New In Chess? Download back issues
ABOUT NEW IN CHESS MAGAZINE
New In Chess magazine is a premier international chess publication with eight issues a year, offering on-site tournament reports, game annotations by top grandmasters, interviews, in-depth reportage, training for club players, exclusive columns by Anish Giri, Jan Timman and Nigel Short, historical features, iconic photography, book reviews and exercises.
Regular contributors are: Magnus Carlsen, Fabiano Caruana, Vladimir Kramnik, Levon Aronian, Vishy Anand, Sergey Karjakin, Hikaru Nakamura, Garry Kasparov, Veselin Topalov, Wesley So and Judit Polgar. Editor-in-chief is Dirk Jan ten Geuzendam.
New In Chess is read by club players in 116 countries.
• Subscribe yearly (8 issues) for $89,99 or semi-yearly (4 issues) for $49,99 or buy a single issue for $12,99.
• If available, you will be charged in your local currency at the prevailing exchange rate as defined by iTunes
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE:
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of your current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal, as stated above, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Current subscribers may not be canceled during the active subscription period, but you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
FREE issue: 2016#8 available as a free download (108 pages!)
Updated link to restore password.
Beoordelingen en recensies
Best chess magazine ever online!
The best chess magazine is online! It's great to read the chess related content with the chessboard inside the app.
Excellent Chess Experience!
As a regular subscriber to the paper version of the New in Chess magazine I tried this app and was pleasantly surprised. The annotated and analysed games appear on a separate page with an interactive chess board which gives the app a clear surplus value over the paper version of the magazine. I decided to subscribe to the iPad version and just received the first 2014 edition. Browsing is a breeze using either the index or the slider bar and the reading experience is perfect on the retina screen. The best chess magazine just got better. Warmly recommended!
NIC App gives a lot of enjoyment
I'm so happy with the New in Chess app! I don't have to wait anymore for the mail delivery to read the magazine - which really helps as I'm traveling a lot.
You can read the magazine like you would with the print version, plus an interactive chess board.
The board to replay the games is clean and works very well. I think I get more out of the magazine as I don't have to replay the moves in my head anymore!
- Interchess B.V.
- 24.6 MB
- Vereist iOS 7.0 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
- Beoordeeld 4+
- © 2018 New In Chess
- In-app aankopen
- New In Chess Magazine € 89,99
- New In Chess Magazine 2012#5 € 3,49
- New In Chess Magazine 2012#7 € 3,49
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.