Not sure which color to paint your wall? With this app you can paint your wall on a photo simply by using your finger.
See how a new color would fit with your interior before doing the real painting. Use your fingers to paint, erase and zoom into detailed regions of your image.
Once you are finished painting your wall virtually you can switch the color by a simple finger touch. Play around with different colors to check their overall appearance.
Still unsure which color to take? Share your paints on Facebook, Twitter and other social nets. Send an email with the image attached to it or save it in your photo album.
- Take a photo of your wall and paint it virtually with your finger
- See how new colors would look on your wall
- Paint your living room, bedroom, child's room, kitchen or your house
- Share your painted pictures in social nets
There are no limits on what you can paint. See how your table and chairs would look in a different color. Paint fences, verandas or complete houses.
Never worry about a wrong color decision again.
- New flood fill tool paints the wall quickly
- Color info screen shows the RAL code of the color for mixing.
- Select any RAL color and convert to RGB or vice versa
- Color palette supports now "RAL Design"
- New demonstration video showing how to use the app
Ratings and Reviews
Begint elke keer met Reclame
Open de app en de reclame begint ...
- Alexander Dr. Rieger
- 20.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Dr. Alexander Rieger
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.