Open de Mac App Store om apps te kopen en te downloaden.
Paris Metro for Mac is the original and No. 1 selling application for getting around Paris, France.
Paris Metro for Mac is a comprehensive guide to traveling through Paris. It includes subway maps.
- Latest 2010 map of Paris Metro (subway of Paris).
- Detailed map of each line in Paris (Metro, RER, Tramway, and SNCF Transilien).
- Precise location of each station on the map (with a red circle).
- This application has more than 800 stations (metro + tramway + RER + bus) in its database.
- The journey planner tool allows you to find automatically the best route to get to your destination in Paris Metro.
- Interactive map to choose your stations for the route.
- The route planner included in this application does not require a network connection to operate.
- A bookmark manager allows you to save your stations and routes.
- The application locates the nearest Metro stations from your position in Paris.
- You can provide an address in Paris, the application indicates the stations closest to that address.
- Paris Metro Service updates (Live travel news) are available.
- The application is available in English, French, Spanish, German, and Japanese.
IMPORTANT: Before using this application, please enable Location Services in System Preferences > Security on your Mac.
Thank you for taking the time to report any bugs or to request an enhancement to Paris Metro for Mac application. Feedback is very important to us. We will do our best to answer queries. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wat is er nieuw in versie 1.1
- Localization freezing bug fixed.
- Minor bugs fixed.
Download Paris Metro for iPhone : http://www.presselite.com/iphone/metroparis/
Download Paris Metro for iPad : http://www.presselite.com/iphone/parismetroforipad/
You can support us right now by adding a short review of Paris Metro on Mac App Store, this really gives us the energy to improve the application. Much appreciated.
Recensies van klanten
same as on the iphone; could have been improved
I've had this app on the iphone since it came out, and just bought it for the mac.
On the iphone it's as good as it can be, but the mac version should have taken advantage of the larger screen.
Currently it's just a quick and dirty port, by the looks of it.
In particular, the map should be scalable! Scrolling to see the entire route is a pain, and completely unnecessary with a large screen with high resolution.
Other than that, the station input doesn't seem intuitive: it took me a few tries to create a route.
The station fonts on the left are HUGE and should be smaller, and the area dedicated to the station list should be made scalable (by dragging separator, as in any mac program).