Use your iPhone as a step counter. Pedometer++ lets you easily keep track of your daily and weekly step counts, without any impact on your battery life. You can view your progress each day from either the iPhone app, Today View widget or Apple Watch app.
App Store App of the Day
iMore.com's iOS Health & Fitness App of the Year.
** Requires an iPhone 5s or newer **
For best results make sure that you keep your iPhone on you as you move throughout the day, ideally in a trouser pocket close to your hips.
Pedometer++ integrates with the Health app in order to collect and display data collected by your Apple Watch. It can display your step count, walking distance, active calories and heart rate data.
Little update improving the badge system:
- Added the February Challenge: Get a 10 day Streak in February to earn it this badge
- Fix a situation where exactly meeting the goal for certain badges didn't earn them
- Fix a situation where the wrong badge count was displayed
Ratings and Reviews
A Good app very good
They keep improving the app. No drain on your battery. Very accurate.
Widget & Motivation
I've been taking 10k steps a day since February, first using only the iOS Health app (and Life Cycle). I downloaded this app for the widget in August so I wouldn't have to unlock my phone all the time to check my step count. Obviously the widget is useful, but I find the medals and achievements super fun as well! I just wish there were more!
- Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
- 26.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Developing Perspective, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Generous Tip € 1,09
- Massive Tip € 2,29
- Remove Advertisements € 2,29
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.