Sleep trouble? Sleep better with Pillow, your smart sleep assistant. Pillow can analyze your sleep cycles automatically using your Apple Watch, or you can use Pillow without an Apple Watch by placing your iPhone or iPad on the mattress near your pillow.
Use Pillow as a smart alarm clock to wake you up at the lightest possible sleep stage and start your day refreshed and relaxed. Record important audio events such as snoring, sleep apnea and sleep talking. Explore trends about your sleep and compare your sleep quality with ten Apple Health metrics that affect sleep.
Fall asleep faster with Pillow’s carefully selected sleep aid sounds and get personalized insights and tips about sleep using Pillow’s unique Snooze lab feature.
Pillow has been featured in: The New York Times, Forbes, The Guardian, BuzzFeed, The Washington Post, TechCrunch, MacStories and has been rated by many as one of the best sleep tracking apps for the Apple Watch and iPhone.
Join the millions that have discovered the life-changing benefits of great sleep!
- Just wear your Apple Watch during sleep. Pillow will automatically detect and analyze your sleep
- Sleep calendar: Pillow can detect sleep sessions from past dates.
- View last night’s report on your Apple Watch or iPhone
- Automatic sleep tracking does not require the Apple Watch app to be installed
- Get your sleep analysis report automatically as soon as Pillow detects sleep.
- Alarms & Audio recordings are not available in automatic mode
- Track your sleep with your Apple Watch, iPhone or iPad by pressing start when you go to sleep and pressing stop when you wake up.
- Smart wakeup: Pillow will wake you up at the lightest possible sleep stage
SLEEP & HEART RATE ANALYSIS
- Advanced sleep analysis algorithm, based on the latest scientific findings in sleep research
- View your heart rate graph overlaid on top of your sleep analysis graph
- Detailed sleep stage diagram (Awake, REM, Light Sleep, Deep Sleep) and sleep session statistics like time to sleep, time in bed and more
LISTEN TO IMPORTANT AUDIO EVENTS DURING SLEEP
- Records sounds during your sleep
- Play, export or delete any audio recording
COMPARE YOUR SLEEP QUALITY WITH APPLE HEALTH
- Pillow updates Apple Health’s Sleep category automatically
- Compare your sleep quality with many Apple Health categories that affect sleep
SLEEP AID MELODIES AND WAKE UP SOUNDS
- Carefully selected wake up sounds
- Select any song from your iTunes library to use as an alarm
- Sleep aid melodies and ambient soundscapes to help you fall asleep
- Optional vibration settings (iPhone only)
- Pillow analyzes your sleep cycles and suggests the best time to go to bed. Pillow can notify you when your optimal bedtime approaches
- Personalized experiments & recommendations.
- Regularly updated with the latest scientific research and sleep-related facts
SLEEP TRENDS & STATISTICS
- Explore your sleep history with Week, Month, Year and All Time overviews
SECURELY BACKUP AND SYNCHRONIZE & EXPORT YOUR SLEEP DATA
- Sync your sleep data and audio recordings between your devices
- Connect to your Runkeeper account to automatically update your sleep data and share it with other apps
- Select between powernap, recovery and full cycle naps
MOOD REPORTING & SLEEP NOTES
- Track your mood when you wake up
- Add your notes to every sleep session and discover how they affect your sleep quality
PREMIUM FEATURES INCLUDE: (One-time purchase. No subscriptions or hidden fees.):
- Unlimited sleep history
- Weekly, Monthly, Yearly, sleep trends
- Listen to your sound recordings
- Nap Modes
- Access to all wake-up melodies
- Access to all sleep aid programs
- Snooze lab: Personalised sleep tips
- Compare your sleep quality with Apple Health metrics
- Wakeup melodies from your iTunes library
- Database export in CSV format
- Pillow is now available in German and Russian!
- Fixed an issue where Pillow wouldn’t update Apple Health properly after editing one or more sessions
- Fixed a UI issue with the credits screen on 3.5-inch devices
- Some stability fixes
Thank you so much for your support and feedback! Feel free to reach out if you need any help or have an idea via the "Helpdesk" option in Pillow’s settings.
Beoordelingen en recensies
Aantekeningen van de redactie
Houd precies bij hoe goed je slaapt en verbeter je leefgewoonten.
Smart alarm worked the first night, but not the nights after that. There are two results pages per night, one of which is blank apart from the sleeping sounds tab. When I try to navigate to the page with the sleep results, I get a message that I need to pay €5,49 to unlock premium features (which is also a tad steep imho, especially for the app in its current, buggy state).
Would be great if sleep detection were automatic, like on my jawbone up.
And why is REM sleep shown in the graph as a lighter sleep phase? As I understand it, it’s actually the deepest type of sleep...
Reactie van ontwikkelaar
Hello! Under normal circumstances, only one result page should be produced. The pop-up appears because the free version only allows the last result to be seen. The duplicate results page is due to an issue that will be fixed in an upcoming update. We apologize for the inconvenience. Automatic sleep tracking and detection is under development and will be available in a future update. Lastly, REM is actually not the deepest sleep stage. Please advise this article from our blog that explains more about how sleep analysis works in Pillow: https://neybox.com/visualising-sleep-in-pillow/
The Apple Watch app is in Chinese and I don’t know how to set it in Dutch or even English?
Got excellent customer service and app is now in English.
Upgraded to full version.
Reactie van ontwikkelaar
Hello! We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please advise this article and let us know if the problem persists: https://pillow.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/1183621-pillow-has-switched-to-chinese-or-another-language To contact support: Open Pillow on your iPhone > Tap on the Settings icon > Select 'Helpdesk'.
In-app aankopenBekijk alles
- Neybox Digital Ltd.
- 253.1 MB
- Gezondheid en fitness
- Vereist iOS 10.0 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
- Duits, Engels, Frans, Japans, Koreaans, Russisch, Spaans, Trad. Chinees, Tsjechisch, Vereenv. Chinees
- Beoordeeld 4+
- © Neybox Digital
- In-app aankopen
- Pillow Premium € 5,49
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.