Pixelmator Photo is a photo editor unlike any other. It features a collection of nondestructive, desktop-class color adjustments. A set of gorgeous presets inspired by analog photography. A magical Repair tool to remove unwanted objects. Full support for editing RAW images. Artificial intelligence that automatically improves photos like a pro photographer. And it's designed exclusively for iPad, bringing the most native and intuitive editing experience imaginable.
Powerful tools for improving your photos
• Edit photos using a collection of advanced, nondestructive color adjustments, specially designed to preserve detail and naturally improve photos.
• Take advantage of full RAW support to edit high-resolution RAW photos from your DSLR camera or iPhone.
• Effortlessly remove unwanted objects using the incredible Repair tool.
• Crop, straighten, and correct perspective with an easy-to-use Crop tool.
• Use groundbreaking machine learning to automatically enhance photos, adjust lighting, white balance, and colors, apply presets, and even improve the composition of your photos.
• Edit completely nondestructively, resetting changes made with any tool at any time you like without affecting other edits.
• Share edited photos back to your Photos library, export to a range of different formats, and easily share photos with others.
Desktop-class color adjustments
• Edit photos using a collection of powerful, desktop-class color adjustments.
• Follow all the changes you make in the beautiful live histogram.
• Improve exposure, contrast, brightness, highlights, and shadows using the Lightness adjustment.
• Adjust color saturation, vibrance, and hue with Hue & Saturation.
• Improve the balance of colors in the shadows, midtones, and highlights.
• Selectively adjust individual color ranges using the Selective Color adjustments.
• Quickly improve brightness, contrast, and color by setting black, white, and grey points using the Levels adjustment.
• Use the Curves adjustment to adjust lighting and color with incredible precision.
• Mix the balance of the red, green, and blue color channels to create intense color effects in your images.
• Replace any color with any other using the Replace Color adjustment.
• Create beautiful black and whites even from your color photos.
• Use the Fade adjustment to wash out the contrasts in your photo and give it a faded look.
• Add beautiful, film-style grain with the Grain adjustment.
• Use a range of additional adjustments, like Sharpen, Color Monochrome, Sepia, and Invert to make any photo stand out.
Groundbreaking artificial intelligence
• Use ML Enhance, trained on 20 million professional photos, to improve your photos like a pro photographer.
• ML Enhance automatically takes care of all the subtle improvements that go into every great shot — white balance, exposure, shadow, and highlight detail — so you can focus on adding your own creative finishing touches.
• Automatically fine-tune individual adjustments, like Lightness, White Balance, Selective Color, and Color Balance using the knowledge from the same 20-million-photo Core ML algorithm.
• Intelligently crop photos using the machine learning-powered ML Crop.
Stunning presets for film emulation, vintage looks, and more
• Pixelmator Photo includes extensive collections of presets inspired by different photography styles and designed for a variety of subjects.
• Create and save your own custom presets.
• The Black & White presets are based on classic black & white analog films for creating authentic monochrome shots.
• The Cinematic presets emulate the orange and teal look, letting you quickly add striking color contrasts.
• The Classic Films and Modern Films preset groups are based on some of the best-known and popular analog films from the past and present, creating subtle and tasteful analog photography looks.
• Use presets in the Landscape, Urban, and Night collections to quickly enhance your nature photos, city photography, and night shots.
This one’s a minor, but important update. In our last update, we redesigned the color adjustments to improve their quality and lay the groundwork for some exciting new adjustments. But this introduced an issue that caused the app to quit unexpectedly on iOS 11 when using the color adjustments. This update fixes that issue.
P.S. The next update's going to be very cool, so keep an eye out for it!
Have any feedback about this update or Pixelmator Photo in general? We’d love to hear it at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Beoordelingen en recensies
Goede app met erg veel mogelijkheden, misschien toch ook in het Nederlands?
Nice start, but..
- very easy to use, intuitive interface
- batch processing possibility
- attractively priced
- not possible to use layers for non destructive editing
- no selection possibility edit only selected parts of a picture
- no ‘dehaze’ editing function
- no ‘clarity’ editing function
- edit menu items can’t fold in after use, so after using many of them the list gets quite long to scroll through
- when at the bottom end of the edit option list, choosing an item opens it but doesn’t make the list scroll up automatically, you have to scroll down to see and use it
- it would be very helpful if there was a possibility to import directly from a connected SD-card reader so that (RAW) pictures should not have to be added to the iPad first
Kwaliteit RAW import matig
Bij het importeren van Sony RAW van de filmrol naar Pixelmator photo gaat zeer veel nuance in de foto’s verloren. Je foto is dus direct van mindere kwaliteit...
- UAB Pixelmator Team
- 164.9 MB
- Foto en video
Vereist iOS 11.0 of nieuwer. Compatibel met 12,9-inch iPad Pro, 12,9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5e generatie), iPad (5e generatie) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2e generatie), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2e generatie) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6e generatie), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6e generatie), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5e generatie), iPad mini (5e generatie) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3e generatie) en iPad Air (3e generatie) Wi-Fi + Cellular.
Duits, Engels, Frans, Italiaans, Japans, Koreaans, Portugees, Russisch, Spaans, Trad. Chinees, Vereenv. Chinees
- Beoordeeld 4+
- © 2019 Pixelmator Team
- € 5,49
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.