Prizmo 3 is a scanning application with Optical Character Recognition (OCR) in 25 languages with powerful editing capabilities, text-to-speech, iCloud support, and translation into 59 languages.
No matter what capture device is at hand, Prizmo is the best option for scanning and performing OCR. It works with pictures taken with your iPhone, iPad, or digital camera, with documents coming from connected or Wi-Fi scanners, even with screenshots! It will help you easily scan any documents (invoices, receipts, boards, giant advertisements...) of any sizes (US Letter, US Legal, A4, and custom)...
"My results were great, and it could definitely act as my only scanner. But, it really isn’t only a scanner, it can be used on anything. If you see a movie poster or an ad that you like, and would like to have documented, just take a picture, and Prizmo will help you with perspective, cropping and everything else." (by Joe Turner - MacApper)
Optimized for macOS High Sierra.
• Revamped user interface taking advantage of latest macOS translucency and vibrancy
• Handoff support for offering simple interactions between your iPhone, iPad and Mac.
• 2 extensions available from other apps: Crop & Cleanup, Recognize Text
• Support for third-party exports
• Specific Processing for Business Cards, Multipage Texts and Images
• Input File Formats: regular photo files including JPEG, RAW, TIFF, as well as PDF files (even multipage)
• Input Options: digital cameras (iPhone, iPad, DSLRs...), camera tethering, Continuity Camera on macOS Mojave, connected and Wi-Fi scanners, screenshots, snap any text from your screen
• New built-in neural network-based OCR in 25 Languages: Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
• Detection of 3 Types of Regions: texts, images and numbers
• OCR Editing and Correction: add, delete, merge and reorder regions on the one hand, edit text for correcting mistakes on the other hand
• Automatic Frame Detection: lay the page, snap it, and let Prizmo handle the cropping
• Automatic Text Orientation Detection
• Perspective Correction to Compensate Camera Point of View
• Non-linear Lens Distortion Correction
• Page Curvature Correction for Books and Magazines
• Real-time OCR Results: moving/resizing region frames immediately updates text results
• Resolution Increase: image enhancement allows OCR results where OCR is generally not even thinkable
• Output Formats: image files (JPEG, PNG, TIFF), and text files (PDF with Spotlight-searchable text, RTF, TXT) - even multipage!
• Prizmo Document Sharing across Macs through iCloud (native documents only)
• Export to the Evernote, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and WebDAV Online Services
• Cloud-based Statistical Translation into 59 Languages (neural network method requires Pro Pack, see below)
• Accessibility Feedback for the OCR Processing (blank, blurry image, etc.)
• Text-to-Speech for Reading Scanned Texts: over 90 voices in 26 languages with navigation settings and interactive reading progress display (available for free in macOS Preferences)
• Extensions: Crop & Cleanup, Recognize Text
• Handoff support
• Enhanced for the Retina Display.
Prizmo 3 - Pro Pack
If you process many text documents, you’ll be interested in the Pro Pack. It is available as in-app purchase, and includes the following additional features:
• Batch Document Processing
• Automator Action for automatically performing OCR as a workflow action or smart folder
• Custom Export Scripts for integrating Prizmo in enterprise workflows using custom Unix scripts and AppleScripts.
• Neural network-based translation in 22 languages: see https://creaceed.com/prizmo
If you need fast friendly help, or if you want to send your feedback, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added support for text recognition in Arabic and Hebrew.
- Improved contrast of the toolbar buttons on macOS Mojave.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an excessive memory consumption when opening several documents or using the Snap Screen tool.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent the copying and pasting of document pages from the sidebar on macOS Mojave.
- Fixed an issue where navigating between document pages using the keyboard wouldn’t work properly.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when recognizing text.
Beoordelingen en recensies
keeps crahing after use
After succesfull use of the app it keeps crashing. With that fixed the app deserves 5 stars.
Reactie van ontwikkelaar ,
Hello. Could you please contact our support service regarding this matter so that we can help you out? That'd be much appreciated. Just send an email to email@example.com
Kind regards. /TC
Native, but OCR lacks performance
Designed for Mac and using quite some macOS features or design guidelines, which I think is great. The quality of optical character recognition (OCR) is lacking. It has trouble with for example the number 7, many fonts, and I find myself making very much corrections on most types of scans. They tout a deep neural network (DNN), but they'd be better of upgrading to a reinforced learning model, so that the engine learns from it's mistakes (perhaps on an opt-in basis so they won't sacrifise privacy of documents). Version 3.7 is crashing way too often, while trying to optimize recognition of specific parts of a document.
Prima app, goede support
Mooie interface en werkt bij OCR'en van documenten erg goed en gebruiksvriendelijk.
Na contact met klantenservice recente versie gedowload van site, waarbij scannen goed werkt. Apple doet er erg lang over om apps goed te keuren, hierdoor nog niet in de app store.
- Creaceed SPRL
- 28.7 MB
OS X 10.10 of hoger, 64-bit processor
Bokmål Noors, Duits, Engels, Frans, Italiaans, Pools, Portugees, Russisch, Spaans, Tsjechisch
- Beoordeeld 4+
- © 2009-2018 Creaceed SPRL
- € 54,99
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.