Procreate – Sketch, paint, create.
van Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
Open iTunes om apps te kopen en te downloaden.
Apple Design Award Winner 2013
Procreate is the most powerful and intuitive digital illustration App available for iPad. It’s packed with features artists love, from true-to-life sets of pencils, inks and brushes, through to advanced layer compositing, 64-bit performance and unique digital tools. And it isn’t just iPad friendly – it’s an iPad exclusive.
Creatives are embracing Procreate for it’s deadly combination of intuitive design, raw processing power and innate understanding of the artistic process allowing them to work with a world of familiar techniques alongside the limitless potential of the digital medium.
Procreate now includes game-changing GPU accelerated filters and adjustments, offering a whole new dimension of expression. Artists can now apply colour adjustments, gaussian blur, sharpen – and more – all in real time.
The list of technical features that have gone into Procreate 2 is impressive, and includes:
• Studio-grade features:
- 64-bit optimised for iPad Air & iPad Mini 2
- Ultra-High Definition 4K Canvas size
- up to 4096 x 4096px (16.7 MP) for iPad 3+
- up to 4096 x 2616px (10.7 MP) for iPad 2/Mini
- Create custom canvas sizes
- OpenGL painting engine – Silica
- 64-bit smudge sampling
- 64-bit color
- Deliciously responsive smudge tool
- Multi-threaded, utilises iPad’s multiple cores
- 250 levels of undo and redo
- Continuous auto-save—never lose work again
- Dropbox integration everywhere
• Beautiful interface designed for iOS 7:
- Charcoal, translucent and blurred interface keeps you focused on your artwork
- Advanced Multitouch functionally built exclusively for iPad®
- Rapidly adjust the brush size & opacity on the fly
• Next generation drawing tools:
- Packed with 120 beautifully made brushes
- Game changing dual texture system
- 30 customisable settings for every brush
- Create your own custom Procreate brushes
- Organise your brushes into your own custom sets
- Share your brushes
• Advanced layering system:
- Dynamic layers–up to 128 layers, depending on size of canvas.
- Lock layer transparency (Alpha lock)
- Copy and paste layers from/to clipboard
- Pinch layers together to merge
- Pinch layers apart to create a new layer
- Swipe a layer to the right to action
- Swipe a layer to the left to alpha lock
- Two finger tap to adjust layer opacity
- 18 Layer Blend modes
- Distort perspective & shear
- Non Uniform & Uniform transformation
- Magnetic smart guide system
• Multi-touch gestures:
- Two finger zoom & rotate canvas
- Three finger tap fullscreen
- 3 finger Z-motion – Instant clear layer
- Quick-pinch shortcut for fit-to-screen
- Three finger swipe (left/right) for undo/redo
- Tap and hold eyedropper shortcut
- Pinch layers together to merge
- Pinch layers apart to create a layer
- Fullscreen adjust layer opacity
- Change artwork orientation
• Redesigned Gallery:
- Drag & drop organising
- Create artwork groups and name them
- Export to Photos, iTunes, Twitter, Dropbox, Facebook, Weibo and email
- Export as layered native Procreate file, PSD, transparent PNG or JPEG
• Multi-touch selection tool:
- Hybrid Freehand & Polygon selection tool
- Add or inverse selection
• GPU accelerated filters:
- Gaussian Blur
- Hue, Saturation, brightness
- Color Balance
• 1080p video capture:
- Record every stroke in realtime, without delay
- Export HD video files to anyone
- Video management options
Wat is nieuw in versie 2.0.2
• Fixed issue with strokes missing first segment.
• Small bug fixes and small improvements
• Included latest Pogo Connect SDK
• Fixed pressure data issues for Jot Touch
Recensies van klanten
Started using procreate around v1.8. Very happy with all the functionalities and improvements added to v2.0.2
I can do most of my ideation with this app. procreate is very suited for the fast and rough but you can also turn out projects for print (with a few workarounds.)
Things that made me fall in love with it (aside from the toolset) are: good response by dev team on bugs, fixing of bugs and feature suggestions. They've a good sense of humor.
The vocal and involved community around the app, browse through the procreate forums, people share a lot of knowledge with one another, not just toolsets & tutorials.
The app manual, you can just download, which has a thorough visual guide to the app so you can see whether you'll like working with gestures and don't have to go in 'blind'.
Crashed once selecting 2 tools on the same time acidently with no heavy scene active. Or maybe it just crashed without reason.
Would love to see more tools, vector drawing tools in particular, really mis those. Or are already present and im not aware ?
Mooi heldere interface. Genoeg brushes en de mogelijkheid om zelf brushes toe te voegen. Aan te raden.