Procreate – Sketch, paint, create.
van Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
Open iTunes om apps te kopen en te downloaden.
Apple Design Award winner and App Store Essential.
Procreate is the most powerful sketching, painting and illustration app ever designed for a mobile device. This complete artist’s toolbox helps you create beautiful sketches, inspiring paintings, and stunning illustrations anywhere you are. Procreate features ground-breaking canvas resolution, 128 incredible brushes, advanced layer system and is powered by Silica: the fastest 64-bit painting engine on iOS.
Create a canvas and start painting with any of Procreate’s exclusive dual-texture brushes. Use the immediately responsive smudge tool to perfectly blend color with any brush in your library. With Procreate’s incredibly high-resolution canvases you can print your artwork at massive sizes. Experience the revolutionary selection, transform, and perspective tools built exclusively for multitouch and finish your illustration with stunning cinema-quality effects. Procreate’s powerful and intuitive interface always puts your art in focus.
Procreate 3 has been updated with exciting new features for iPad Pro, Apple Pencil, and iOS 9. There’s over 100 new features; including a gorgeous refined interface, brush engine upgrades, and Quickline: a new tool for straightening strokes.
New in Procreate 3, Early Access lets you purchase exclusive features ahead of time, or you can wait until they are integrated into the next release for free. In Procreate 3, Early Access offers breakthrough tools to add mathematically correct perspective to your art.
With a deep range of professional quality features, Procreate has all the power a creative needs.
• Feature Highlights
- Optimized for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil
- Ultra High Definition canvases, up to 16k by 4k on iPad Pro
- Powered by Silica: the fastest 64-bit painting engine
- 64-bit color
- Deliciously responsive 64-bit smudge sampling
- Multi-threaded; optimized for iPad’s multiple cores
- 250 levels of undo and redo
- Continuous auto-save—never lose work again
- Share to any connected cloud storage or social media service
- Canvases up to 8192 x 4096px for iPad Air 2
- Canvases up to 4096 x 4096px for iPad 3+
- Localization for 15 languages
• Breakthrough Brushes:
- Packed with 128 beautifully made brushes
- Game-changing dual textured brush system
- 35 customizable settings for every brush
- Create your own custom Procreate brushes
- Organize your brushes into your own custom sets
- Import custom brushes and export your own
• Streamlined Interface Designed for iPad:
- Intuitive interface layout enhances your workflow
- Efficient gesture controls built specifically for multitouch
- Procreate’s Gallery keeps your artworks organized
- Delete, duplicate and share with a swipe and a tap
- Light Interface especially made for bright conditions
• Color Without Compromise:
- Stunning 64-bit color for greater accuracy
- Fill your art seamlessly with ColorDrop
- Exact ColorDrop fills with Reference Layers that won’t damage your line work
- Input RGB or hex values for exact color matching
• Transform Your Work:
- Efficient transform tool lets you shear, distort and resize selections or layersGot it
• Dramatic Finishing Effects:
- GPU accelerated for optimum speed
- Perspective Blur (exclusive to Procreate)
- Gaussian and Motion Blurs
- Sharpen and add Noise
- Hue, Saturation, Brightness
- Color Balance, Image Curves, Recolor
• Relive your Creative Journey with Instant Replay:
- Watch artwork come to life as Procreate repaints every stroke in stunning 1080p
• Sharing and Workflow Integration:
- Export artwork from the canvas, or simply swipe to export or select artwork in the Gallery
- Export to AirDrop, iCloud Drive, Photos, iTunes, Twitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Weibo and Mail
- Print directly from Procreate with AirPrint
- Export to or import from any cloud service extension
- Export as layered native .procreate file, PSD, transparent PNG or JPEG
Wat is er nieuw in versie 3.0.1
Procreate 3.0.1 brings significant improvements for stroke accuracy across all iPad models. We've fixed a bunch of things with stroke rendering and painting with styluses too. On top of these vast and excellent changes, we've also fixed some other stuff.
- We've patched a memory leak so no more crashing into icebergs and being left to die by Kate Winslet.
- The response time on the pressure curve was too slow, so we have diverted power from the main deflector to get that extra speed.
- Pressing a stylus button for undo/redo no longer performs the action multiple times.
- The Adonit Jot Script and Jot Script 2 styluses didn't paint at all. They do now.
- You can no longer set your brush size to smaller than a pixel, because it looks bad and should feel bad.
Some of you won't find the issues you've reported to us here, but never fear - this won't be the end of our Procreate 3 improvements. Stay tuned.
Recensies van klanten
No stylus support?
Where is the stylus support options?
Can't find the stylus options no more.
I work with Wacom cs-600 on iPadair2
But it's a nice program.
Works great with Apple Pencil...
It's the best app to draw on the iPad. Smooth, fast, easy, made for the Creative user...
- € 5,99
- Categorie: Amusement
- Bijgewerkt: 09-11-2015
- Versie: 3.0.1
- Grootte: 87.4 MB
- Talen: Arabisch, Duits, Engels, Frans, Italiaans, Japans, Koreaans, Portugees, Russisch, Spaans, Trad. Chinees, Turks, Vereenv. Chinees
- Ontwikkelaar: Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
- © Savage Interactive
Compatibiliteit: Vereist iOS 9.1 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPad.
Top-aankopen vanuit app
- Early Access 2015€ 1,99