Remote controls Mac or Windows PC over WiFi.
Watch movies like a pro on Netflix, Youtube, Hulu, Vimeo or iTunes on your computer. Turn your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch into a remote control. No need to point remote at the screen, it works at any distance.
To use this Netflix Remote you will need:
1. Mac or PC computer connected to WiFi
2. Netflix playing in a browser on the computer
1. Download FREE Netflix Controller from our support page
2. Install the Netflix Controller on your Mac OS X or Windows PC
3. Connect your iPhone to the same WiFi as the computer
4. Open Netflix in a web browser on your computer
• Apple Watch remote
• iPhone trackpad to control computer mouse cursor
• iPhone keyboard to enter text on the computer
• controls any application on computer with trackpad and keyboard
• controls multiple computers with one iPhone
• fullscreen on and off buttons
• volume up, down and mute
• tap and hold forward or rewind to make fast skip
• enables Apple IR remote to control Netflix on supported iMac or Macbook
• international keyboard support including emoji (JAPANESE language only, due to the bug on iOS9)
• natural trackpad gestures:
・ double tap on trackpad to make a double click
・ long tap trackpad to make right mouse click
・ move two fingers on trackpad to drag mouse cursor
• Netflix, YouTube, Vimeo video playback
• supports most browsers like Safari, Firefox and Chrome.
ATTENTION: Remote won't work with smart TV, Xbox, Wii or Android.
Please visit our support page for detailed instructions and tips.
- Tap on trackpad to select active window on the computer
- Tap gear button to reconnect when WiFi changes
iOS 9 and watchOS 2 update
Fix keyboard Japanese characters
Beoordelingen en recensies
Works good after correct installation
This app gives an (ip?-)adres which, after typed in your mac browser, starts downloading an app for your macbook. After one or two clicks and maybe restarting this app on your iPhone, it works fine. A little bit of a hassle compared to most apps.
This works okay-ish. I just really wish scrolling would be made a bit easier (scrolling down can obviously be done with spacebar). Also, I think the mouse pointer speed is dependent on the Windows settings and it takes a few swiping motions to get across the screen, which makes navigation a bit of a chore.
Overall decent. Could use some improvements, but it beats getting off the couch.
Installed the small pc application (windows). Got my ip address in a small textbox. So far so good?!?
Installed the app on my 5s. No connection however both my pc and iphone are using the same netwerk via airport.
Once I got a connection, just for two seconds. That was it. Crap!
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.