RSS Bot is your perfect companion to keep up to date with all of your RSS feeds in a simple, sleek and friendly manner.
All the information to keep you updated is available at your fingertips through this brilliant FREE app.
RSS Bot lets you:
- Check RSS feeds straight from your menubar
- Get Mountain Lion notifications for new rss items
- Filter RSS feed items, so only articles that match your keywords are shown
- Set the app to start at login
- Change notification sounds
- Open with Readability
- Choose to set a time for automatically marking feeds as 'Read'
Note: After adding a new RSS feed, you wil begin to receive notifications for RSS items (news articles) that are posted after the date and time you added the feed. RSS Bot will not notify you of old news items (i.e. those posted on the RSS that are dated prior to the date/time you added the feed to the app).
We've spent a lot of time thinking about the details and fine tuning RSS Bot, in order to make it your perfect RSS feed reader app. We're sure that within a few days, you will begin to love our little creative touches. We plan on a very active development cycle, so please spread the word and send us any feedback you may have!
- Improved support with macOS Mojave
Beoordelingen en recensies
Great app for receiving RSS news notifications!
I really like this app, only thing that would be nice is a filter that excludes certain tags.
Can't add a feed
The plus button doesn't work. Also command + N does not work. Probably not been tested for the latest version of macos.
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.