Use SABmini to manage your SABnzbd downloads on your iPhone or iPod Touch. SABmini supports multiple servers, HTTPS connections and authentication by API key or username/password.
This application functions as a front-end for SABnzbd 0.5 or higher, it will not work with SABnzbd versions below 0.5.
You need to have a PC, laptop, NAS or other device running SABnzbd 0.5.x or higher.
- Multiple server support, switch easily between different servers
- See the current speed and time remaining of the active server
- HTTPS support
- Authenticate using your API key or username/password
- Reorder, remove, pause and resume your downloads
- Rename individual downloads
- Assign scripts to individual downloads
- Change the priority of individual downloads
- Assign a post-processing action to individual downloads
- Assign downloads to a specific category
- Pause or resume individual downloads
- See a detailed overview of your download by tapping an item in the queue
- Quickly pause/resume or set the the priority by tapping and holding an item in the queue
- Choose a action/script to perform when your queue is finished downloading
- Set the refresh interval for individual servers
- Set the speed limit for individual servers
- Restart or shutdown your SABnzbd server
- View your history, delete individual history-items and clear your history
- View and clear warnings
- Ability to pause the queue for a specific duration
- Add NZB files by URL
- Retry failed downloads by tapping and holding a failed item in the history (SABnzbd 0.6 or higher only)
- Ability to configure settings for SABnzbd
- Add NZB, gzip and gz files to your queue using Safari, Mail and other applications
- Full history search
- Set a default server. SABmini will automatically connect to this server on startup
- 3D touch shortcuts for queue, history, status and quickly starting a search with your default Newznab indexer
Support for Newznab indexers:
- Browse categories and groups
- View detailed information about posts
- View comments
- View NFO files
SABmini is available in English, Dutch, German and French. (thanks to foX aCe for the French translation and c-o-m-m-a-n-d-e-r for the German translation)
Read the online documentation: http://sabmini.com/documentation
Post your questions/feature requests at http://sabmini.com#iphone
Get the latest version of SABnzbd here: http://sabnzbd.org/
- Support for new style warnings (SABnzbd 2.3.0 or higher)
- Added the ability to enter the password for password-protected jobs
- iPhone X support
- Improved usability when adding/editing servers and indexers
- Fix for download not working when adding from the search result details for some indexers
- Layout fixes and improvements when viewing details of a search result
- Fix default server not unset when editing server
- Fix advanced server settings not correctly displaying when adding/editing server
Beoordelingen en recensies
Great app with continued updates for years now.
Great app, but no iPad support
I really like this app, but I hate it when you have to pay again for iPad support (as a seperate app). Please include an iPad version into this one!
This app just works. It does everything you would expect it to do, while looking good and doing it fast.
- Stefan Klein Nulent
- 27.2 MB
- Vereist iOS 9.0 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
- Nederlands, Duits, Engels, Frans
- Beoordeeld 4+
- © 2017 Stefan Klein Nulent
- € 1,09
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.