By Emiel Kampen
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Play together in this elegant, fast-paced shooting game!
'Should Shoot is developed by Dutch App Developer Emiel Kampen and it could be the next big hit. Don’t be fooled by the minimalistic appearance, there’s a clever game underneath.’
“It’s a great game, the only thing that could make it better is tanks”
With Should Shoot, you can play together on one device! This is the most fun you’ll have playing together on a Mobile device ever! Tired of beating your friends? Then try one single-player modes and set a high-score!
* Play with someone else on one screen!
* Play by yourself and destroy Rockets or protect your Balls!
* Fast-paced intuitive gameplay for touch (it’s possible!)
* It’s quite pretty
* Customise! Unlock different colors and backgrounds for the game
* Different ways to play: set your own rules!
* Unlock everything: game centre achievements, it’s in there!
What's New in Version 1.0.8
* New language support: Japanese, Russian, Swedish, Spanish and French!
Awesome Quick Action game
A very addictive game to play locally against each other. Fun guaranteed.
Also an addictive 'Try to beat the high score' single player mode.
- € 3,49
- Category: Games
- Updated: 05 April 2016
- Version: 1.0.8
- Size: 33.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Emiel Kampen
- © Prrrpl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.