van Maximilian Robertson
Open iTunes om apps te kopen en te downloaden.
The SigTester app is an iPhone app that enables you to quickly and easily check for statistical significance using either a percentage test or a mean test. The tests are two sample tests, and the outputs are the Z Value and the statistical significance at a user-defined confidence level.
There are also a Sample Size calculator, Confidence Interval calculator and Standard Deviation calculator, and you can save the results of the tests and calculations to a log for recalling later.
- Percentage signficiance test
- Mean significance test
- Sample Size calculator
- Confidence Interval calculator
- Standard Deviation calculator
- Two sample tests
- Returns the Z Value
- Significance at a user-defined confidence level
- Saves results to a log
Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
Wat is er nieuw in versie 4.0.16
- Updated for iOS 7.
- Standard Deviation calculator.
- Ability to copy Sample Size, Confidence Interval and Standard Deviation results to the clipboard.
- Performance improvements.