van Maximilian Robertson
Open iTunes om apps te kopen en te downloaden.
The SigTester app is an iPhone app that enables you to quickly and easily check for statistical significance using either a percentage test or a mean test. The tests are two sample tests, and the outputs are the Z Value and the statistical significance at a user-defined confidence level.
There are also a Sample Size calculator and a Confidence Interval calculator, and you can save the results of the tests and calculations to a log for recalling later.
- Percentage signficiance test
- Mean significance test
- Sample Size calculator
- Confidence Interval calculator
- Two sample tests
- Returns the Z Value
- Significance at a user-defined confidence level
- Saves results to a log
Requires iOS 5.0 or later.
Wat is nieuw in versie 2.3
- Ability to email saved results via PDF attachment or plain text.
- Ability to delete saved results in batches.
- Ability to print saved results to an AirPrint compatible printer directly from the app.
- Confidence level slider for sample size and confidence interval calculations remembers its last position between app sessions.
- Performance improvements.
- Bug fixes.