Simionic Simulator for Garmin G1000 (PFD)
van Little Rhinoceros
Open iTunes om apps te kopen en te downloaden.
Check out this video:
1. This app emulates G1000 PFD functionalities only. It does not include MFD functionalities. To obtain MFD functionalities, download the MFD app from AppStore which can co-operate with this app(PFD) via wifi connection.
Download address of PFD app: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id827464105?mt=8
2. This app is for practice only. The navigation database included in this app may be outdated and very possible to be different from what it is in real life.
-Simionic and the seller are not affiliated with Garmin,
-The app is not provided, approved, endorsed, or otherwise supported by Garmin.
Garmin G1000 is an integrated avionic system used in many small aircrafts. This simulator simulates a primary flight display(PFD) which is used in Cessna 182T, 172S, 172R and 206H. Most of the useful functionalities has been implemented in this simulator, such as navigation, inset map, flight plan, flight director, and autopilot. Besides of that, nearly every nob/button is functioning just like they were on the real G1000.
G1000 is a highly integrated system, it is very powerful and also very complicated. It is recommended that you have a real G1000 user guide from Garmin. This simulator can be used by aviation enthusiasts as well as pilots to perform either an IFR training or just fly for fun. There is a global navigation database included in this simulator, and you can fly any where in the world.
This simulator supports FSX, Prepar3D and X-Plane. You can use this simulator either as a stand alone trainer or as an instrument for FSX, Prepar3D or X-Plane.
You need G1000Bridge(X) to make this simulator working with FSX, Prepar3D or X-Plane. Please visit http://www.simionic.net to download G1000Bridge(X).
Detail list of functionalities:
*Control surface implementation
+Pitch and bank are controlled by tilting the device using built-in accelerometer.
+Throttle and rudder are controlled by touching the screen.
*Flight director modes implementation
-Pitch Hold: Yes
-Selected Altitude Capture: Yes
-Altitude Hold: Yes
-Vertical Speed: Yes
-Flight Level Change: Yes
-Vertical Path Tracking: Yes
-VNV Target Altitude Capture: Yes
-Go Around: No
-Roll Hold: Yes
-Heading Select: Yes
-Go Around: No
+Store Flight Plan: No
+Invert Flight Plan: Yes
+Closest Point Of FPL: No
+Parallel Track: Yes
+Create ATK Offset Waypoint: Yes
+Direct-to: Yes, with vertical constraints and offset
+Terminal Procedures: Yes
*Navigation database: Global, but may not as detailed or updated as they are in the real G1000.
*Inset map: Zoom in/out, browsing and partly de-clutter are implemented, all the navaids are displayed properly, but does not display detailed geography and regional information. No traffic, topographic data, terrain, storm scope, NEXRAD radar information and XM information.
+All the navaids operations(VOR/ILS course select, ADF/VOR/Waypoint bearing indicator, CDI indicator, etc)
+All the PFD settings(Wind, Bearing1/2, HSI format, Alt unit, Standard baro, etc)
+DME source select: Yes
+Transponder settings: Yes
+Timer and references(V speeds and minimums): Yes
+Advisory and alerts: No
+ADF dip: Yes
+Magnetic variation: automatic/settable
*Flight simulator connection
*MFD connection: Via wifi
Wat is er nieuw in versie 2.2.0
1. Added 3 more aircraft support, now including Cessna 182T, 172S, 172R and 206H
2. Changed MFD connection from bluetooth to wifi with much higher reliability
3. Correction for COM frequencies with .x75MHz or .x25MHz
4. Added acceleration in heading bug selection
5. Added cursor acceleration in map browsing
6. Fixed a bug in setting environment QNH
7. Fixed a wrong indication of airspeed in yellow arc
8. Fixed bugs related to flight plan which lead to crash
9. Other minor bug fixes
- € 9,99
- Categorie: Games
- Bijgewerkt: 16-01-2016
- Versie: 2.2.0
- Grootte: 48.6 MB
- Taal: Engels
- Ontwikkelaar: CHEN LI
- © Simionic
Compatibiliteit: Vereist iOS 6.0 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPad.