Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Check off your to-do list and move your projects forward by bringing the right people, conversations, tools, and information you need together. Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work, whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
• Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
Stop by and learn more at: https://slack.com/
• From today, you'll notice a shiny new app button that matches our new logo. You can read more about it on our blog at SlackHQ.com. Change! Everyone loves it. (Having said that, nothing about Slack or how you use it has changed. Just the button.)
• Users signing in with Single Sign-On would see the same message twice when logging in.
• Users signing in with Single Sign-On would see the same message twice when logging in. This will not happen any more.
• When trying to select a portion of a code-formatted block of text (text formatted with ` or ``` at either end), some characters were proving slippery and hard to select. Please copy and paste to your heart's content.
• Several crashes — occurring rarely, and seemingly randomly, on launch and at other times — have been eliminated. More random and rare crashes inevitably exist, of course, and as soon as we know what they are, we'll eliminate those too.
• When downloading particular audio or video files from Slack, the download window will no longer misbehave or look weird.
• If you were running macOS Mojave, we sometimes wouldn’t ask you for permissions for microphone and video even though we needed to. We now will.
Beoordelingen en recensies
could be so much better
Slack for mac is a hude disapointment.
Every day I see my message failing to be sent and require me to press “try again” to deliver them. Sometimes hours later than intended.
Just now, I was chatting with another person, and my Slack became offline and stopped sending/receiving any message.
If I didn’t have to use this for work, I’d stop using it today!
Reactie van ontwikkelaar ,
Thanks a lot for this feedback! We're sorry you've experienced what sounds like connectivity issues. We'll be sure to share this feedback with the appropriate teams. If you have any ongoing performance issues with the app, please feel free to reach us at email@example.com. We'd be happy to take a deeper look.
App doesn’t start, keeps saying force quit on right click.
Reactie van ontwikkelaar ,
Oh no! We're really sorry about this trouble, and we'd like to take a look into the problem. Can you write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org? Thanks for surfacing this!
Working with Slack everyday, it's always working great!
- Slack Technologies, Inc.
- 75.6 MB
- OS X 10.9 of hoger, 64-bit processor
- Duits, Engels, Frans, Japans, Spaans
- Beoordeeld 4+
- © Slack Technologies, Inc.
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.