SonicWeb is a powerful internet radio player and recorder. Listen to free Internet radio, record multiple radio stations simultaneously and listen to your recordings as often you like, whenever you want.
=== Discover new music ===
Tunein to more than three thousand free, hand selected, high quality internet radio stations or add your own radio stations.
=== Fully featured internet radio player ===
Browse popular and recommended radio stations, set favorites, filter by genre or bitrate and search by name.
=== Advanced internet radio recorder ===
Record multiple stations simultaneously.
Record continuously or automatically split the internet radio streams into tracks and put them into a playlist.
Timeshift internet radio: pause and resume playback at any time without any gaps.
=== Custom playlists ===
Create custom playlists from the tracks you like. Keep the tracks as long as you want and play them as many times as you like.
=== Unique to SonicWeb: The powerful station list feature ===
With several simultaneously turned on radio stations your playlist will quickly contain many unplayed tracks. This enables you to skip tracks you don't like without any skip limit as long as there are more tracks available in your playlist.
Enjoy gapless audio playback with tracks from different radios stations crossfading into each other. SonicWeb dynamically adjusts the volume of loud and silent tracks so that you don't have to.
Together these features create your own personal radio station: seamless playback of diverse playlists with ever changing tracks that you can control just like a regular media player.
=== Deep Mac OS X integration ===
- Menu bar icon. Keep your dock tidy. SonicWeb can hide its dock icon and show an icon in the menu bar instead.
- Background notifications. SonicWeb can show background notifications in Mountain Lion's Notification Center.
Check out the demonstration video to see SonicWeb in action:
The manual contains much more information about SonicWeb:
For mobile users: SonicWeb is also available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch:
- Removed the track export function. According to Apple it is a violation of the Mac App Store policies to create transferable files from streaming content, even from internet radio stations. If you like to continue using the track export function please get in touch.
- New tracks area that offers a radio station independent overview of all recordings with filter and sorting options
- Enhanced mini-player that now offers the possibility to choose what to play from the entire library when playback is stopped
- The sleep timer can now be set to up to 6 hours
- The dialog for adding radio stations to station lists now also offers recently played radio stations to choose from
- If Mac OS is in Dark Mode, a white menu icon is now used in the menu bar
- If a live playing radio station is paused, it will be stopped now instead of starting a recording
- Fixed a bug that prevented the album search from working
- An error was corrected so that the volume settings now remain after a restart
- Fixed some bugs that could cause crashes in some situations when deleting currently running radio stations, station lists or playlists
Beoordelingen en recensies
Musiclovers have long discovered the benefits of Internetradio. Pity is that streaming is volatile. SonicWeb, available in the Appstore, combines the best of two worlds: listening to hundreds of radiostations and the ability to record the streams. In addition, the program allows you to create playlists so that your own musiclibrary can be made. With the latest update (1.3) it is now possible to hear the recorded music through, for example, Apple TV, powered speakers or a stereosystem. Music quality is on CD level. Highly recommended for music lovers who like to make new discoveries and enjoy them again and again in Hifi quality.
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.