van Jeff Broderick
Open iTunes om apps te kopen en te downloaden.
A simple and beautiful solution to browse and manage your CloudApp account on your iPhone and iPad. With CloudApp's new streaming service, your uploads and view counts update immediately — so no need for refreshing.
• Beautiful, elegant interface
• Streaming items (instant changes)
• Image, text, web page, video, audio, and file info viewing
• Infinite scrolling - scroll to the bottom of the item list and Stratus loads the next 30 of your items
• Settings - change your CloudApp account settings right from Stratus
• Easy uploading - upload content on your clipboard, whose type is automatically detected, or from your camera roll or directly from the camera
• Filter your items - choose which type of items you'd like to view with an easily accessible menu
• Supports landscape orientations
• Register your free CloudApp account right in Stratus
Stratus is not an official CloudApp client. A free CloudApp account is required; CloudApp is copyright (©) 2011 Linebreak S.L. More information about CloudApp can be found at http://getcloudapp.com/
Wat is nieuw in versie 1.1.2
• Crashes + Bugfixes
Recensies van klanten
Waste of Time and Money
On opening the app and logging in I'm presented with.... nothing.
A blank screen and a pinwheel that keeps spinning.
No files, no images, nothing.... and then it crashes.
Checked my login and password. All correct.
And yes, I do have content on my cloud.
I use an iPad 2, 16GB WiFi with OS5.0.1.