Sun is centered around a single weather line visualising the temperature and precipitation by the hour.
- Simple scroll-based user interface. Scrolling horizontally enables time travelling while scrolling down vertically provides a detailed forecast for a particular data point. Scrolling up simply reveals a collection of all cities. That’s it.
- Comprehensive data. Sun is powered by Dark Sky which aggregates 19 different weather sources together statistically.
- Hyper local forecast and rain prediction with minute-precision at the *exact* location. Available in the US, the UK, and Ireland.
- Detailed forecast includes precipitation by the minute (if available) and by the hour, wind speed (and bearing), chance of rain, apparent temperature, high/low temperatures, humidity, cloud cover, visibility, pressure, and sunrise/sunset.
- Please keep in mind this app doesn't have a weekly forecast view. This is by design, if you need it, this app isn't for you.
Okay, it's tough reading reviews for your first app! Lesson learned.
- Fixed servere performance issues on Plus models - the frame rate has been improved considerably. Still not quite on level with non-Plus models, working on that.
- Slightly refined icon
- Disabled the rain droplets layer due to performance issues on most models
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.