By Sparkol Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create captivating presentations and videos from a single photo – in seconds.
Take or select a photo - pictures of notes, diagrams, flipcharts or even screenshots work best.
Set snapshots at points of interest in the picture.
That’s it – your free presentation is ready. Project onto a big screen and amaze people with your unique guided tawe.
To turn your Tawe into a video, simply add a voiceover and export as a video from as little as £0.25.
WHAT’S TAWE FOR?
Create a tawe after your meeting to bring whiteboard or flipchart notes to life…
Snap textbook diagrams to engage your students with an instant presentation…
Save hours of transcribing visual notes by making a quick tawe instead…
Make explainer videos, virtual tours, keynote speeches, viral videos, mementos and anything else you can think of…
- Free to download
- Take a photo or use one from your camera roll
- Zoom in and set snapshots at points of interest
- Present instantly on your device or big screen
- Record voiceover in the app to make a video
- Publish your video online to sho.co for as little as £0.25 per video
- Share, embed and download your published HD video
It’s hard to describe the power of a real picture animated in this way. See for yourself! Download Tawe for free, and discover how impressive this new style of presentation is.
Tawe. Moving stories from a single picture.
What's New in Version 1.349.0
Updating application from AIR 18 to AIR 22.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 22 September 2016
- Version: 1.349.0
- Size: 27.4 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Sparkol Ltd.
- © Sparkol Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- the big bundle: 12 videos€ 9,99
- never worry: 100 videos€ 36,99
- single video output€ 1,09