The Settlers HD
Open iTunes om apps te kopen en te downloaden.
"the game does offer a solid and deep experience with beautiful graphics. The missions and the maps are elaborate enough to offer hours of play, bringing enough to separate itself from other games in the genre." (TouchArcade)
Welcome to the world of The Settlers! You’ve arrived in a wondrous place populated by Romans, Vikings and Mayans competing or cooperating to reach a variety of goals. These goals include occupying land, ensuring the supply of raw materials, or simply trying to create the most beautiful settlement. There is more than one path which leads to success – you can engage in trade, forge alliances, or lead your army into battle.
Plunge into this adaptation of the critically acclaimed PC game, widely popular for offering a well balanced mix of strategy and building management, now with optimized gameplay for iPad.
- Gather resources and build a lively and bustling town in an ancient world. Your decisions and skill in managing and protecting your settlement will determine its fate.
- The strength of your units depends on how effectively you have built up your settlement and paid attention to the economic relationships within it.
- Three nations to govern: Conquer new territories, defeat rival armies, and establish an empire with your warriors that encompasses lands and continents.
- A huge number of parameters to manage: Dozens of building’s types, settlements, soldiers, raw materials, and much more.
- An accessible game for everybody, thanks to extensive tutorial missions and multi-touch gameplay, ideal for strategy games.
HELP FOR THE FIRST CHAPTER (level 3)
Once you have recruited 8 pioneers, follow these steps to expand the borders:
- Tap the cart with the donkey.
- Tap the “Transform to Migration Cart” icon at the bottom of the screen. The icon is highlighted in purple. You can now put tools, pioneers and carriers into the cart. Make sure you do not forget any of your 8 pioneers. It takes a while for the resources and the pioneers to get to the migration cart, so please be patient.
- Bring the cart to the location your Settlers have found for the new colony.
- Once the cart has arrived at the new location, unload the tools (tap the central icon at the bottom of the screen) and watch your pioneers start expanding the territory.
- Adding more carriers will help you a lot in the game and will stop any kind of bottlenecks. About 15 carriers should be enough for a medium-sized settlement. Make sure you don't have any idle settlers in the countryside.
- The location of the Smiths is important: if it they aren't close enough to an Iron Smelter or Coal Mine, production will slow down. Having a low number of carriers can also stop weapon production if you have any other building projects going on, because those are the carriers' main priorities.
- The only way to destroy enemy non-military buildings is by capturing the enemy towers around them. For example, in level 5 of the first chapter, the temple cannot be destroyed by attacking it with your army. You will gain the territory around the towers and, as result, any enemy buildings in your new territory will be destroyed instantly.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
End User License Agreement : http://www.gameloft.com/eula/
Wat is er nieuw in versie 1.0.4
Recensies van klanten
Het is een erg mooi spel met veel vrijheid en goede graphics, een echte strategie klassieker. En het zou inderdaad nog mooier worden met een skirmish mode.
Helaas zit er bij mij wel een fout in.
De tweede missie van de Dark Tribe wil hij maar niet afronden.
Ik heb alles gedaan wat er gedaan moest worden, maar het spel blijft doorgaan terwijl er niets meer te doen valt.
Ik hoop dat er binnenkort een update komt!
Unplayable due to a bug
Try getting past the 3rd level with your Romans, even with the tips above, it's impossible, because sources are dumped at buildings that don't need them (steel is dumped at the weapons smith) and never brought to a building that actually needs it (the vehicle hall)
Even building the wrong building too close to a resource can cause a 'deadlock' on resource requirements. Please fix! This bug has been around for more than a year now! C'mon guys!
snap het niet
bij missie 3 pioneers trainen kun je niet verder ( je kunt zien bij meer hierboven wat je moet doen maar ik krijg het nog niet voor elkaar
hoe moet het dan
laat een reactie achter als je het weet
- € 4,99
- Categorie: Games
- Bijgewerkt: 16-11-2010
- Versie: 1.0.4
- Grootte: 258 MB
- Talen: Duits, Engels, Frans, Italiaans, Japans, Spaans
- Ontwikkelaar: Gameloft
- The Settlers, Blue Byte and the Blue Byte logo are trademarks of Red Storm Entertainment. Red Storm Entertainment Inc is a Ubisoft Entertainment company. © 2009 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibiliteit: Vereist iOS 3.2 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPad.