Re-imagined from the ground up to be the Mac's most friendly, powerful and modern Twitter client. Twitterrific makes Twitter fun.
⁕ Twitter Your Way
A clean, uncluttered timeline featuring just the content you care about. Tweets are presented in chronological order and other people's likes aren't placed in your timeline.
⁕ Designed for macOS
Twitterrific feels right at home on the Mac. Support for Notification Center, Retina displays, built-in sharing, beautiful animations, full-screen mode & more.
⁕ Timelines Galore
Take control of your tweets with multiple timeline windows from the same account or multiple accounts, all organized on your Mac’s desktop.
⁕ Full Accessibility
Navigate the timeline, compose tweets, and even attach image descriptions quickly and easily using Voice Over.
⁕ Tweet In Style
Twitterrific's appearance panel supports themes, lets you customize fonts & type sizes, and even lets you control how media appears in the timeline.
⁕ Read Anywhere
Whether you use Twitterrific on your iPhone, iPad, or another Mac, the app automatically syncs your reading position for a seamless Twitter experience.
FULL FEATURE LIST:
• Simple to use, easy to understand
• True multi-account/multi-window support
• View mentions, messages, and favorites quickly and easily
• Timeline syncing of reading position across all platforms via iCloud
• Fully accessible via VoiceOver
• Support for Retweet (RT) & Quoted tweets
• Quick access to Emoji when composing new tweets
• Autocompletion of usernames & hashtags while editing tweets
• View Twitter saved searches and lists
• Check out global and local trending topics
• Browse conversation threads between users
• Support for tweet storms & chained tweet threads
• Quickly Delete & Edit your own tweets
• Translate tweets to your native language
• Helpful color-coding of tweet types
• In-app media viewing for images, animated GIFs, Instagram & more
• Share a tweet with actions for email, Messages, Safari Reading List & more
• Muffles & mutes synced from Twitterrific for iOS via iCloud
• Robust in-app media viewer with detachable popovers
• Customize the appearance of media in the timeline or hide it completely
• View user profiles including past tweets, likes & mentions
• Follow and unfollow other users directly from their user profile
• Block and report spammers with a single click
• Theme control (light or dark)
• Font size & type face control
• Robust keyboard control
Added two new ways to open URLs in Twitterrific, a new URL scheme that's perfect for automation, and fixed some annoying bugs.
• Added Tweet menubar option "Open From Link..." (Control-CMD-O) to open a URL within Twitterrific
• Added Tweet menubar option "Open From Clipboard" (Control-CMD-V) to open a URL from your clipboard
• Drop a URL dragged from another app on the main timeline to open it within Twitterrific
• Drag any URL, image, or text from any other app (or from within Twitterrific) and hover over the compose button to open a new tweet
• Added a URL scheme that accepts any Twitter URL and opens the tweet or user profile: twitterrific://?url=[url_to_open]
• The compose window now stays open until the tweet is finished posting so you know if it succeeded or not
• Addressed an issue that caused the cache to grow excessively and affect app performance over time
• Fixed an issue that caused popovers to open in their own space with the detached popovers option enabled while running full screen
• Tweets in right-to-Left languages are now more consistently displayed right-aligned
• Fixed a bug where switching to the Appearance panel in the Preferences would reset the app icon back to the default
• Fixed an issue that caused “Your Account” to briefly appear on other profiles while loading
• Titles on web browser popovers now correctly encode HTML entities
Muffles and Mutes:
Beoordelingen en recensies
Why is this client so slow?
i used tweetdeck before but it's big and clunky so i decided to buy twitteriffic.
the feed is nice and easy to resize.
but the big elephant in the room is the slow notification system.
it takes several minutes for this client to update direct messages and notifications. i noticed this when talking with friends in DM's they come instantly on my phone but this app lets me sometimes wait for three or more minutes to get updated.
please fix this
Not so terrific...
Even though certain features were announced to be 'broken' by Twitter's own new policies, I had high expectations from this app. But apart from the good looks, it's terribly flawed. It's good enough to view your timeline(s) and compose a tweet, but it's already too much to ask to compose multiple tweets. Or to view WHO liked your tweet. Or to know what panel is called for by which button or command (Tweets, Threads, Mentions, Replies, Discussions – it all gets a bit messy...) All in all, it doesn't serve my needs, and the lillte and greater flaws irritate me too much to make a habit of using this app. Bye bye bluebird !
het werkt best goed ,,maar na een aantal update`s ververst ie niet meer automatisch
wat ie wel altijd hebt gedaan,
verder is het een goed programma
- The Iconfactory
- 14.1 MB
- Sociaal netwerken
OS X 10.11.6 of hoger, 64-bit processor
- Je moet minstens 17 jaar zijn om dit programma te downloaden.
- Onbeperkte webtoegang
- © 2017 The Iconfactory
- € 8,99
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.