Finally, UPAD has re-arrived!
When downloading UPAD, your iPad becomes more of a worthy instrument.
UPAD is the best application for handwriting. Write on it, just like you would on a sheet of paper.
You can use this for a diary, planner, lecture note, conference note, letters, Calligraphy, etc.
Create documents with easier-than-ever-to-use interface and a variety of features
[The best feel of writing]
- Write fast and easy—like when you handwrite on a sheet of paper.
- When you’re listening to a lecture or at a conference, you can draw, modify, and write fast.
- You may rest your palm on the screen. It is made to recognize just the touch-pen.
- No other application allows the feeling of writing like UPAD.
- It allows the “real” feeling of handwriting.
- Read and edit PDF files with UPAD.
- Edit PDF files with add/copy/delete functions.
- Add handwriting, texts, pictures, etc. to PDF files.
- Manage theses, lecture notes, manuals, musical notes, etc. in PDF format effectively.
[Easier-than-ever-to-use image insertion]
- Save multiple pictures in a form of documents easily.
- You can capture a part of a map or web page and save it to a file.
- This provides you with special effects and frames that will enhance images.
- You no longer need to move back and forth from one application to another.
- You can enter words by using a keyboard.
- This includes various fonts, sizes, backgrounds, and alignments that are in Microsoft Word.
- You can put in callouts, rectangles, arrows, circles, etc. easily.
- You’ll be able to draw a table easily.
- You’ll be able to share not only emails, but SMS such as Facebook and Tweeter through iMessage.
- You can print out documents immediately through Air Printer.
- You can send UPAD documents to all applications that can read images and PDF’s.
[A variety of easy templates]
- Set up schedules monthly/weekly/daily.
- This provides various templates you need when you create a document.
- You may use the image of your choice as the background.
- You can now back-up not only as a whole, but partially—one document at a time.
- It’s possible to back-up and restore quickly and stably.
[Support iCloud sync]
- Thanks to iCloud sync, your all documents in UPAD will synchronize between your iPad and iPhone automatically.
We’re sorry for the delay in our updates.
We’ve worked hard since we appreciate your support.
- Bug fixed for backup/restore
Ratings and Reviews
It works, but warning
The app functionality is good but watch out!
When making notes, the app may suddenly stop to function, resulting in a loss of your note...... The upad app does not ssave regularly enough, unles you tell it to...... If it is just a scribble, no problem, if it is for your work or something important its bad!
True, its more reliable compared to other apps, but for your work be sure what you are doing.
Using it for your work is also risky. Having it saved correctly does not mean you are out of the problems. When something goes wrong with backup or firmware upgrade, you loose ALL your notes when you rely on the apple storing system. I lost ALL my notes on one evening. You cannot simply copy all notes to a secure location, ofcourse this is inherrant to the ipad file storage but the app does NOT help you there.
Problems I had with upad and apple filingsystem I never had with Microsoft notes, used it for 6 years, never lost a note. This makes you think, BE WARNED.
Prima App voor notities en PDF maar ...
Eigenlijk een prima app om te schrijven en ook aantekeningen in PDFs te maken.
MAAR... Na update op 8-3-2016 zijn alle oorspronkelijke bestanden leeg!
En de laatste backup ligt natuurlijk lang terug!
Dus de update-kwaliteit is jammer genoeg niet goed. Zie ook een bericht in 2015.
En helaas wordt automatisch ge-updatet (?).
Ook nieuw aangemaakte documenten worden na het afsluiten en opnieuw openen van Upad niet getoond.
Zeer vriendelijke app
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.