Upper, Upper West Side Tour in NYC
Van GPSmyCity.com, Inc.
Open iTunes om apps te kopen en te downloaden.
Though known for its stately old buildings and quiet neighborhood feel, the Upper West Side of Manhattan includes some of the city’s most illustrious institutions, inspiring statuary, sumptuous food, and magnificent views. This tour takes you on an insider’s path from the start of Riverside Park and ends further uptown in Morningside Heights, known as the “Academic Acropolis” since it sits on one of highest natural points in Manhattan.
This audio narrated walking tour comes with a detailed tour route map and powerful navigation features to guide you from one tour sight to the next. Tour sights included in this application are:
* Eleanor Roosevelt Monument
* Pier 1
* Boat Basin
* People's Garden
* Firemen's Memorial
* Shinran Shonin Statue
* Tom's Restaurant
* The Cathedral Church of Saint John the Divine
* Hungarian Pastry Shop
* Columbia University in the City of New York
* The Riverside Church in the City of New York
* Grant’s Tomb
All the data used in this app is built into the software; hence, no Internet or Data Connection is necessary. The app works offline, so you will not need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring route clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* The "FindMe" feature displays your exact location, while an auto tracking feature displays your movement on the map, so you always know if you are moving in the right direction (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch).
Wat is er nieuw in versie 5.6
Enhanced User Interface
- € 0,99
- Categorie: Reizen
- Bijgewerkt: 20-08-2015
- Versie: 5.6
- Grootte: 58.1 MB
- Taal: Engels
- Ontwikkelaar: GPSmyCity.com, Inc.
- © 2010 GPSmyCity.com Inc.
Compatibiliteit: Vereist iOS 7.0 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.