The mobile app for the 11th World Stroke Congress (WSC 2018), taking place October 17-20, 2018 in Montreal, Canada.
Access all sessions, speakers’ bios abstracts, exhibitors & maps. Browse sessions by day, topic, types & tracks. Create your personalized congress program (synchronized with your online Scientific Program & Planner). Find practical Congress information.
Before first use, you'll need to download the latest congress data. Afterwards, you can use most of the app offline, although updates will be available regularly before and during the Congress.
See you in Montreal!
The World Stroke Organization and the Canadian Stroke Consortium.
Minor bug fixes.
- World Stroke Organization
- 37.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © World Stroke Organization / Conference Compass B.V.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.