Dit boek kan gedownload en gelezen worden in iBooks op je Mac of iOS-apparaat.
The concept of negotiation is critical to coping with all manner of strategic problems that arise in the everyday dealings that people have with each other and organizations. Game theory illustrates this to the full and shows how these problems can be solved.
This is a revised edition of a classic book and uses some wonderfully adroit case studies that remain relevant today. Negotiation Games covers such themes as:
· trade offs and the game of chicken
· the effects of power in the cease-fire game
· the use of threat power in sequential games
· fallback bargaining and rational negotiation.
Written by one of the leading game theorists of the generation, this book will be greatly appreciated not only by academics and students involved in game theory, economics, business and international relations, but also by those involved in diplomacy and international business.
- € 52,99
- Categorie: Management en leiderschap
- Publicatiedatum: 02-09-2003
- Uitgever: Taylor and Francis
- Tekstlengte: 324 pagina's
- Taal: Engels