The Swift Programming Language (Swift 4.2)
Swift Programming Series
Dit boek kan gedownload en gelezen worden in Apple Books op je Mac of iOS-apparaat.
Swift is a programming language for creating iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS apps. Swift builds on the best of C and Objective-C, without the constraints of C compatibility. Swift adopts safe programming patterns and adds modern features to make programming easier, more flexible, and more fun. Swift’s clean slate, backed by the mature and much-loved Cocoa and Cocoa Touch frameworks, is an opportunity to reimagine how software development works.
This book provides:
- A tour of the language.
- A detailed guide delving into each language feature.
- A formal reference for the language.
Wat is er nieuw in versie 4.2
- Updated for Swift 4.2. - Added information about accessing all of an enumeration’s cases to the Iterating over Enumeration Cases section. - Added information about #error and #warning to the Compile-Time Diagnostic Statement section. - Added information about inlining to the Declaration Attributes section under the inlinable and usableFromInline attributes. - Added information about members that are looked up by name at runtime to the Declaration Attributes section under the dynamicMemberLookup attribute. - Added information about the requires_stored_property_inits and warn_unqualified_access attributes to the Declaration Attributes section. - Added information about how to conditionally compile code depending on the Swift compiler version being used to the Conditional Compilation Block section. - Added information about #dsohandle to the Literal Expression section.
Recensies van klanten
I have learned a few weeks Objective-C before, and now I now, this seems easier to use, looking forward with Swift!
Great book, with everything you want to learn the new programming language
The web version is already updated for swift 1.2, when are you going to update the iBook? Apart from that, great overview of the language, very well written with good examples.
Good Job Apple
Keep on innovating. Greetz
- Categorie: Programmeren
- Publicatiedatum: 02-06-2014
- Uitgever: Apple Inc.
- Tekstlengte: 500 pagina's
- Taal: Engels
- Serie: Swift Programming Series
- Versie: 4.2