2 Apps in This BundleSee All
Learn to read and write Hiragana & Katakana in one hour with this Bargain Bundle.
By using mnemonics visual aids you can learn Japanese Kana effortlessly.
Perfect for the complete beginner, young or old, this is foolproof way to master the first essential step in learning Japanese.
“I came across Dr. Moku's Katakana Hiragana. Thirty minutes later I had memorized all 46 Hiragana. - Mark Frauenfelder founder of BoingBoing.net
FEATURES in this Bargain Bundle:
- NEW! We have included Japanese words and phrases!
- NEW! Now includes animated Stroke Orders so you can learn how to write Hiragana & Katakana.
- NEW! Now includes quiz types and options to include Dakuten, Handakuten and Yoon; modified Katakana.
- Audio clips to help pronunciation.
- 2 different Learning modes: Manual (allows you to learn at your own speed) and Autoplay (Each screen and audio clip play in sequence)
- 3 different Quiz Modes: Easy, Hard and Master.
- Quick Reference allows you to jump instantly to the screens you want to revise.
- Video demo and Introductory guide to learning Japanese, with pictorial examples and everything you need to know about basic and modified Kana.
Mnemonics are memory tricks that use humor or a memorable personal connection to help you fix and break associations so your brain has no choice but to remember.
Each screen presents a Kana character along with a mnemonic clue and audio clip. Read the clue, listen to the clip and move on to the next one. The alternating bold colors will 'reset' your brain so you start fresh with each symbol, allowing you to learn auto-magically.
Learning Japanese may seem like an impossible task but with Dr. Moku you will be amazed at your ability to learn and recall.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.