By smartieAnts Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Go to sleep and wake up with Alarm Pro.
Alarm Pro is the reinvention of the alarm clock. Alarm Pro comes with built in local weather updates. Alarm Pro delivers the current weather as well as a five day forecast to you in a beautifully designed interface. Use Alarm Pro to easily create unlimited number of alarms. Quickly and easily create customized alarms however you like. Alarm Pro comes with 8 background colours for you to choose from. Alarm Pro also works in the menu bar, giving you the power to easily access current alarms or create custom alarms with 5, 10, 15, 20, or 30 minutes in the future. Alarm Pro comes with 10 default alarm sounds and iTunes playlist integration.
You must use the "Go To Sleep" feature inside Alarm Pro. Alarm Pro will dim your screen and wake you up when your alarm arrives. Please ensure you have a power source connected to your Mac. If you are using Alarm Pro on a MacBook, please leave the lid open. To put Alarm Pro to sleep, use either of the following options.
- Click on the alarm icon located in the menu bar in the top right corner of your Mac to open a drop down menu.
- In the drop down menu select "Go To Sleep". This will dim your screen and allow your Mac to fall asleep naturally.
- You can also select "Go To Sleep" from the Alarm Pro "Settings" drop down menu.
- Press "Shift+Control+Eject" at the same time.
- Wakes you up from sleep
- Current and future local weather updates
- iTunes music integration
- Create custom playlist using iTunes library
- Menu bar integration for creating and managing alarms
- Shuffle music
- Fade in
Default alarm sounds
What's New in Version 1.3.1
- Fixed invisible icon issue
- 55,00 kr
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 07 September 2012
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 6.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: smartieAnts Inc.
- © 2011 smartieAnts Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor