ALTINA is a complete training tool for digital planning, monitoring and analysis. It is dynamic and can be used for all kinds of activities and sports.
Who can use ALTINA?
If you want a better tool to get the total overview of the training load and to monitor progress, form and injuries you can use ALTINA.
Coaches and personal trainers do use ALTINA to easier plan and follow up their athletes/clients.
Personal trainer? Follow up your clients digitally and let them book sessions.
Athletes and clients are for FREE (ATHLETE license), the other licenses you have to pay for - 30 days FREE TRIAL.
- easy to use
- a collaboration tool for coaches and athletes
- helping you to progress the training and to prevent injuries
- on web and app
- logging all types of workouts
- Activity feed with the last logged workouts
- Log workout with exercise details, status about form and injuries.
- Copy a previously logged workout
- Overview with aggregated training information, form and injuries.
- Create and plan workouts
- Create your own exercises
- Booking of sessions
- Personal trainer calendar
- Progression planning
- Create training programs
- Create workout templates
- 50+ FREE workouts
- 1500+ 3D exercises
More countries in the phone-list.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.